ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M5 ready! Let the mods begin....

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I love that shape m5 best of the bunch!! Would love one. Will probably never happen though

Wish I had the balls to take on a car like the M5, running costs make me run a mile lol.

Absolutely love these, despite hating most big cars...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
ksport sound pikey cos they are lol

They sound pikey but perform very very well with decent pads.

I missed a set of APs on Ebay 4 weeks ago for £1200. Barely used and they didn't even sell! Can't find the original add now!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Couple of quick pics today. Why is it the rear & side looks ace but the front looks s**t! Anyhow there is also a quick vid at the bottom for the noise lovers. Could not do anymore as i had the whinning other half next to me ;)

CIMG4315.jpg

CIMG4324.jpg

CIMG4326.jpg

CIMG4328.jpg

CIMG4329.jpg

CIMG4334.jpg

CIMG4338.jpg

th_CIMG4341.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
They sound pikey but perform very very well with decent pads.

I missed a set of APs on Ebay 4 weeks ago for £1200. Barely used and they didn't even sell! Can't find the original add now!

lol for how long! i have seen calipers with cracks internally, warped, ali so thin its buldged internally and wedged pistons solid!

they are cheap chinese s**t! there is no quality control, why do brembo etc make mostly cast calipers lol and not billet ones! and the billet ones made are thick and have quality control dont try and kid yourself that k sport are good brakes! i would rather stick my feet through the floor than use k sport!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
lol for how long! i have seen calipers with cracks internally, warped, ali so thin its buldged internally and wedged pistons solid!

they are cheap chinese s**t! there is no quality control, why do brembo etc make mostly cast calipers lol and not billet ones! and the billet ones made are thick and have quality control dont try and kid yourself that k sport are good brakes! i would rather stick my feet through the floor than use k sport!

It's a good job i don't listen to what you say fella as Rotas are also crap in your mind but perform and look very well on Evos ;) Funny enough so do K Sports ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
It's a good job i don't listen to what you say fella as Rotas are also crap in your mind but perform and look very well on Evos ;) Funny enough so do K Sports ;)

rotas are ok wheels just they rip off other companies designs! its a bit like having a fake watch, it might look real but it isnt!

and lets face it when have you had an evo long enough to know how well the brakes last, have you ever run an evo over a year with k sports on and seen how they lasted?? there are pleanty of people proving my point!

why do people think that buying cheap brakes is a good thing? they save your life! they stop you! why the f**k would you buy cheap s**t to do that job??

no serious racing team would touch them! drifters use them and time attack people use them as they get sponsored by them lol! you dont see any of the top drifters using them? you dont see any japanese drivers using them?! but in the uk oh its cheap that makes it ok! LOL!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
rotas are ok wheels just they rip off other companies designs! its a bit like having a fake watch, it might look real but it isnt!

and lets face it when have you had an evo long enough to know how well the brakes last, have you ever run an evo over a year with k sports on and seen how they lasted?? there are pleanty of people proving my point!

why do people think that buying cheap brakes is a good thing? they save your life! they stop you! why the f**k would you buy cheap s**t to do that job??

no serious racing team would touch them! drifters use them and time attack people use them as they get sponsored by them lol! you dont see any of the top drifters using them? you dont see any japanese drivers using them?! but in the uk oh its cheap that makes it ok! LOL!

I would personally not put them on this car only Jap. Also there are many High powered Evos & Skylines running them with no problems. Rotas are rip offs for sure but a good rip off ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
there was a guy on gtroc using k sports, 600bhp+ was at a track day, his k sports worked fine for a few laps, then they got hot, he stopped let them cool went back out, touched the brakes and they fractured cracked nearly in half! sent his skyline in to a barrier, through that and in to a tree wrote it off!

i dont understand why you would spend as much as you do on the engine and handling, then you go and put cheap brakes on it and cheap wheels lol! its like paying for a gf to get breast implants and only getting one tit done because its cheaper!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
there was a guy on gtroc using k sports, 600bhp+ was at a track day, his k sports worked fine for a few laps, then they got hot, he stopped let them cool went back out, touched the brakes and they fractured cracked nearly in half! sent his skyline in to a barrier, through that and in to a tree wrote it off!

i dont understand why you would spend as much as you do on the engine and handling, then you go and put cheap brakes on it and cheap wheels lol! its like paying for a gf to get breast implants and only getting one tit done because its cheaper!

I'm not saying i would buy the over APs, what i am saying is that there are many people using them including people i know giving them s**t evey other week on the track and work just fine. Naturally you get a small percentage that have issues lol but no different from AP or even Brembo.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Couple of quick pics today. Why is it the rear & side looks ace but the front looks s**t! Anyhow there is also a quick vid at the bottom for the noise lovers. Could not do anymore as i had the whinning other half next to me ;)

CIMG4315.jpg

CIMG4324.jpg

CIMG4326.jpg

CIMG4328.jpg

CIMG4329.jpg

CIMG4334.jpg

CIMG4338.jpg

th_CIMG4341.jpg

Anyhow back on Topic ;)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get a brand new pair of the face lift angel eyes so fitted those today. Looks so much better. New trim going in tomorrow to replace the wood.

CIMG4356.jpg

E39 M5 & Corsa track
angel eyes and the aluminium style trim make such a huge difference to the look of these!

didn't know you were looking for angel eyes, just sold a set pretty cheap on friday

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
angel eyes and the aluminium style trim make such a huge difference to the look of these!

didn't know you were looking for angel eyes, just sold a set pretty cheap on friday

Lol how cheap where they? I managed to get these for £200 with the wiring loom for the pre face lifts. Got another set also that i returned to a Ebay trader who is trying to steal my money by not refunding them :mad::mad::mad:

E39 M5 & Corsa track
ahh i sold these for £300, £200 is cheap especially for new ones with the wiring where did you find those! easily pay £499 a unit on ebay!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
ahh i sold these for £300, £200 is cheap especially for new ones with the wiring where did you find those! easily pay £499 a unit on ebay!

On Ebay. Got them within 2 mins of the auction coming on. He sold the car and never fitted them. Not Xeon mind but i have now converted them using my previous setup.