ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M5 ready! Let the mods begin....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I may be talking b****cks so will fit in well ;) but..
...in my mind a cheap good brakes would be some ebc pads and uprated discs which i'm sure would be a improvement even on a big barge like a m5.

Surely a set of "cheap" brakes like the ones mentioned will be more than enough for you're average chap who wants a blat around a track from time to time?!

And i'm sure simon norris isnt short of a few quid so there must be a reason he is using those coilovers too... the green evo must be a 100k + build so if he needed to a set of 10k super dooper racing coilovers would be what he'd have got if it really needed them right?

Just me thoughts anyway.

Back on topic love the M5.. keep updating! that is all :approve:

ok now i have no prob with uprated discs and pads! my thoughts are things like ksport calipers that everyone seems to be jumping on, they are really really cheaply made they are made in china and seem to just be crap quality... there have been reports of the calipers warping cracking and even splitting in half... there is the other side of the argument that lots of time attack cars use them... yes thats correct, however k sport are one of the main sponsors for time attack in the uk... alot of the time attack guys are given them for free lol they use them when they fail or start to fail they get new ones for free lol!

i know someone who used to work for ksport uk and he said they only made big sales when they had group buys on and couple months later they would get so many faulty returns they were having to seriously look at the product! joke is k sport have been seen to **** off D2 brakes and coilovers... joke is they are IDENTICAL to each other infact they are the same parts just a different colour with a diff logo on them...

Never above 25mpg
Couple of quick pics today. Why is it the rear & side looks ace but the front looks s**t! Anyhow there is also a quick vid at the bottom for the noise lovers. Could not do anymore as i had the whinning other half next to me ;)
CIMG4338.jpg

Enough of this Jap talk.

Lovely looking car :)

E39 M5 & Corsa track
decent ones tend to shift pretty easliy at the moment, alot of people looking for them.

you should swap the exhaust to a standard one... wink wink