ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matts 04 Black/Gold 182ff

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Here is my 04 182ff in black gold just clocked 50,000 miles

Mods so far:-

K-tec Carbon Fibre Splitter
Miltek Exhaust System (cat back)
Miltek De-Cat
ITG Panel Filter
New Style Renault Sport Badge
KTR Sticker

Pictures:-

P1000613.jpg

P1000611-1.jpg

P1000448-1.jpg

P1000612-1.jpg

P1000624-1.jpg

Let me know what you think & what you think will make my car look better

To come....

Angelworks Matched Inlets
Custom Remap
Uprated Brakes

Thanks

Turbo LY R27
Nice mate! Looks smart. Id just do your plans and leave tbh, the only other thing i would personally consider is the classic turnis. Love the shine!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Looks nice:)

have you had any issues with the decat (eg lights) if so how you cured it i,m about to have one fitted cheers.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Looks nice:)

have you had any issues with the decat (eg lights) if so how you cured it i,m about to have one fitted cheers.

No mate everything has been fine, My traction control light sometimes sticks but dont know wheather that has anything to do with it

sorry i couldnt help

RS Clio 172
being in the car made me want an RS really is a mint car but still think the splitter don't go well on yours should sell tbh ; )

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Because ktecs design usually leaves a huge gap between the end of the splitter and the arch. Thats the only reason i havent replaced mine.

Id be lowering that before speedlines. Coilovers :cool:

nah its fine.

200 Gordini
Im just going on what i've read on here but H&Rs seem good for fast road use if you still think sportlines wont drop it enough.

What sticker you on about?

ps did you find the RS on the manifold?

Last edited: