ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MeadowHell Today

Silver FF172 M1 Meadowhall Exit 12.45pm
Black 182 w/lexus lights couple of seconds after the 172

Monaco Blue with 182 Anthracite alloys on, first roundabout where the police bikes were.

Trophy in one of the car parks about 5pm.

Didnt get any reg plates.

Rsport182Cup'd
i was there today but early doors 9:00am, droppin missus off at work, seen two or three in to shop as well! nearly a mini meet.

Rsport182Cup'd
you will see me oftenn then, i think it is a second home when i am on taxi services, black 182, black windows, RUS on no plate

Rsport182Cup'd
He He He

Need another run in strines, went for a new car for missus last week up there, pvt sale brought some memories but sub 3 was a bit cold for a party

None were me today, I gave meadowhalla wide birth, was there Thursday though, inface when I was there I saw a black 172 or 182.

clio 182 ff
i was there in arctic blue with Anthracite alloy wheels in dark windows cliosport sticker in back window bottom right of it

Family Bus
If was with a girl with black hair and pushing a child around looking stressed out it probably was me lol

Rsport182Cup'd
lol @ u all

it the birth of the

"I'm At Meadowhall come check my motor out page, lets have starbucks whilst we are here!"

My bro just told me that we saw a 172cup with a big twin exhaust on the m1 about 5pm, had another badge under the clio badge. Forgot about that.

LOL @ Russ.

Few more today.

Albi Blue 197 in the pink car park new Marks and Spencers, reg was **57 NRY

And a Blue Valver a few spaces down N458 OYN.