ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 F4R/172'd Track Car Project [Year 3 - Engine and Chassis Rebuild]

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Re: Mk1 Hybrid Project

Your last post was at half 2. That was like 4 and a half hours ago. Nocturnal ftw.

I'll text ya later and pop round.

you love the acid yellow lark dont you!

looking good, cant wait to see it finished!

jamie

Jamie/Chris, one of you fancy cutting some G3 into my bonnet for the hybrid to see what it comes up like, ive got the G3 already....bonnet aint on the car either so can transport it wherever...?!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Jamie/Chris, one of you fancy cutting some G3 into my bonnet for the hybrid to see what it comes up like, ive got the G3 already....bonnet aint on the car either so can transport it wherever...?!

You can strip and rebuild engines. You can build cars with your eyes shut, but you need help polishing a Bonnet??!

:D now get that lettering done black

IMG_1505.jpg

:cool:

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

looking sweet,

How much was the expansion bottle man? i need one to replace the bailey

Track valver + Ibiza FR

Loving the inlets even more now. Were the letters hard to paint?

Well im going to have to get it sprayed now^ lol

had a bit of an accident with angle grinder today :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

My god!

My car is going to look s**t compared to this! If we ever meet at FCS or whatever, i'm parking on the other side to you!

yep, the only bit of rust is under the passenger headlight, 2inches of it.... 100% solid everywhere else :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Tell me your going with willy wheels polished lip! (One at FCS last yr was Stunnin!!!)

willy wheels aye, not sure what style yet though, gotta get all the cage welding and other stuff done first, then engine, then will think about the wheels :cool:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

You know the one am on about? Tungy, colour matched wheels and polished lip! looked epic! Was parked beside Amir's old one.

Day 159

As posted previously, I did the lettering black on the painted inlets, took a while but I like it better done...

IMG_1505.jpg

Also jetwashed the engine bay today, came up very very well considering the amount of mud, gravel and dirt was in there...

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

Also had been painting the waterpump pulley at the same time as doing the inlets, to use up the rest of the paint, something a bit different...

IMG_1517.jpg