ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 F4R/172'd Track Car Project [Year 3 - Engine and Chassis Rebuild]

Re: Mk1 Hybrid Project

aye, been snowing since around 11....i nearly went off the road in the blue valver...

still snowing now, cant do f**k all

that sucks mate, clear as a whistle up this end! get a trailor and bring the heap to my garage ;)

come and lift it onto the trailer? only on two wheels ftl...

off to renault in a sec though, to give brun more of my monies, lol

wait and see ;)

dont get your hopes up chris he's probly to busy playing with his butt plug ;) haha... snow + pradas = suicide tbh

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

I'm looking forward to seeing this Mk1 Spider bus at FCS! :approve: Looks a peach!

Lets hope no wheels fall off enroute!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL

It didn't fall off... he hit the World's biggest curb stone. Scary sh*t when you're following immediately behind!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

lol. As the scottish version of that story was somewhat different! lol

dont get your hopes up chris he's probly to busy playing with his butt plug ;) haha... snow + pradas = suicide tbh

you seem to love the wiring grommet, why dont you lend it for a night, maybe you could use it ;)

and for the rest of the normal people, im gona turn it over shortly!

Shed.

Snow is a type of precipitation in the form of crystalline water ice, consisting of a multitude of snowflakes that fall from clouds. The process of this precipitation is called snowfall.
Since snow is composed of small ice particles, it is a granular material. It has an open and therefore soft structure, unless packed by external pressure.

I lol'd

What engine has this got in it now ?

Its been going on for so long i cant remember.

e/ ah yes its an f4r now after those valves went a bit pear shaped.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

News? News? News?????

C'maaaaaaaaaaaaaann!!!!

I need updates!