ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mondail blue 172cup with air con???? didnt think they made them

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
just looking on pistonheads 2 mins ago and was very shocked to see
a blue 53plate 172cup with air con, i knew there are ment to be only 33 silver cups(172)
with aircon but not mondail blue cup's

any1 seen these before ?? the 1st 1 i have ever seen, i didnt think they made blue cups
with them??? i'm puzzled

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
right just been back on ph and spotted another 172cup mondial blue,

that also has aircon, the guy said in his advert that renault to the end of the 172cups production that they made around only 90 blue 172cups with aircon,

you learn something new everyday-90 - 109 cups with aircon in mondial blue, and 33 in silver.

Clio 197
as far as i was aware - cups dont have aircon...thats one part that contributes to the 90kg weight saving

clio 172 cup 2003
not sure mines got digital display for the temp in horrible orange i assume thats climate control . mind you its got orange dash lights maybe be able to change it all to blue one day

clio 172 cup 2003
so mines not rare because its got climate control but i still love it . silver is still a good colour makes my car look like a normal clio mind you i do like the blue ones

Meg 250/E36 Touring
hi i have ra53 dpo richard1

Lol small world (guess not with CS)

Here's a pic from when I had it :cool:

clio1.jpg

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
a rare sight is a mondial blue 172cup with a/c on a 04plate, lets see how many of these are on cs.net