ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondial Cup in the Country!

R14 CUP
Massively detailed the clio at the weekend, its looking at its best at the moment. Really really happy with the results, even if the photos aren't the best :(

Anyway, its currently wearing about 3 layers of Zymol Carbon & Amigo, a layer of Zymol Vintage (a sample pot i bought of the £2500 wax), numerous layers of Zaino Z2, Z6 & Z8.

Anyway onto the pictures. :)

9-1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Jamie

Arctic 182, GTD
Looks awesome mate! One of the cleanest cups I've seen, and seeing this really makes me want a trophy spoiler :p

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Love this, would look ace if the Turinis were some super bright sparkly silver

R14 CUP
Light was running out tbh, can't believe how much nights have drawn in. I don't have fancy equipment to force lighting either or the know how.

R14 CUP
That one!! There's too many gaz's with cup's on here! If I ever do anything with the wheels they'll be changed to 2118's or go to silver. As it stands the wheels don't have a mark on them, so I ain't changing them.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
That one!! There's too many gaz's with cup's on here! If I ever do anything with the wheels they'll be changed to 2118's or go to silver. As it stands the wheels don't have a mark on them, so I ain't changing them.

Dont change the colour :) or when I buy it back you will need them re done

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Looks VERY clean. Fair play to you.

Wheels though, what colour are they? I can't tell. Soz. Lol.

R14 CUP
Thanks for all the comments!

I dont think I'll be selling her anytime soon tbh, unless I get suddenly really rich over night and can afford a mint e46 M3!

It's going to be getting quite a bit of paintwork over this winter too, going to get the front end all resprayed + other little things at ultimate car care, who are massive in the VW scene + really local. There work is really top quality. The car is started to show its 10 year old / 80000 mile age in places!!

Bought some good condition headlamps from eBay, getting them wet sanded this weekend. So they'll be a massive improvement over what's on there now.

Ideally I want to get everything sorted over winter, can see it costing me like £1500 though, but will be well worth it once we are done.

All being well with get some other photos over the weekend, that are a bit better than these :)