ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Money no object, what would you buy for your Clio ??

Meg 250 Coversion
New clutch and gearbox as mine are on the way out
LSD
Recaro refurb
New steering wheel
18" Compomtoive MO6s
KW Coilovers
Ktec half cage and boot matt
Full respray
Renault Sport sideskirts
Most of Streamline Carbons catalogue.

That'd do me

Listerine & Poledo
An LT4 engine.
With a Corvette wrapped around it.

Or, if I had to apply infinite money to Listerine
an LT4 Engine
Flyin miata chassis & brakes

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I would take pure motorsports car when he's done the new rear suspension setup, imo it's the perfect quick Clio!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Fill the dashboard up with the finest coke, and pay 3 hookers to sit in the back.

Wait, money no object? I'd like the 3 girls in the back to be the worlds finest, and have a constant rotation with fresh blood. And I'd like Al Pacino sat in the front seat to roll up snooters for me out of fresh fifty pound notes.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Get a Strong Diesel Engine put in the clio, Very strong gearbox, And all the running gear to handle it.

Full respray to White or Yellow.

and a 2000L Tanker of Diesel in the back garden

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Technically for the Astra not a Clio but hey ho!
VXR Recaro interior
VXR 19" alloy replicas made of carbon fibre
Full respray and detail for mint paintwork all round
Proper carbon fibre roof
VXR engine that somehow doesn't eat gearboxes and DMF's
VXR shocks, springs etc.
New bits of anything that isn't 100% perfect.

RB Clio 182
Diff, powdercoated alloys, full suspension refresh, trophy recaros, 4pots, steering wheel re trim, alcantara roof lining and A pillars, pay the best detailer in the world to spend a week detailing it inside and out.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Recaros, trophy Sachs, supercharged, massive brakes, 205 GTI red carpet fitted, good cheeky little Bose sound system and then just enjoy