ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most recent pic of your clio...

Clio 1.2 16v
Not my happiest pic...

20072008030.gif

:mad:

ouch what happened there? Hope you had this covered on the insurance, did it scratch any of the paint?

Da

Less
Long story mate, do a search ;) but yeah it was a £60 insurance job and thankfully body work was totally untouched! :)

Clio 1.2 16v
Long story mate, do a search ;) but yeah it was a £60 insurance job and thankfully body work was totally untouched! :)

lol least it was on the insurance and best of all none of the paintwork was marked i noticed new scratches today :mad: well annoyed me lol

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Taken today, Splitter to go on this weekend as well as colour coded mk2 ph2 bump strips

DSC01283-1.jpg

DSC01282-1.jpg

DSC01280-1.jpg

DSC01279-1.jpg

DSC01284-1.jpg

Last edited:

Da

Less
Cheers :) I did the door badges myself, currently on with another set as we speak! ;) Oh and the sportlines were about £80 I think I paid for them which was a bargain!

Clio 1.2 16v
Cheers :) I did the door badges myself, currently on with another set as we speak! ;) Oh and the sportlines were about £80 I think I paid for them which was a bargain!

i would love for my door badges to be metallic black and they have like an anthracite letter detailing on them would this be hard to do?

Clio 1.2 16v
Not difficult no, you just need patience and a steady hand! :)

lol painting my drums and calipers was fun haha may have a go soon. Am really interested in getting the car touched up though anyone know any good places around Manchester?

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
Old pic of car.. started off as k-tec turbo conversion, low boost @ 10psi... currently converting to low comp setup.. forged pistons/hybrid turbo etc etc to hopefully have a reliable 260bhp.

Image019.jpg

New engine is in and most parts fitted, should be on the road soon!!

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

Elise S1 B&C 140
Mine took this morning after an early start fitting my new carbon splitter before work, Its not quite fitting right yet but will be adjusted when i get home later (and cleaned). More pics then Carbon fog surrounds on order too:approve:

Photo-0034.jpg

Oh and this one is mint:cool:

alien green rs133
DSC01208.jpg

nice wheels :D

this is how to park at work :approve:
18189064a8032565638o.jpg

tripod :D

and i suppose an arty one from not so long ago
18189064a7641973744o.jpg