ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My £400 V8 :-)

BMW M3
081220091104.jpg

081220091105.jpg

081220091106.jpg

081220091107.jpg

081220091108.jpg

Ok, so it was a little more than £400 but i'll explain.

After writing off my clio, i bought a Mk3 Golf GTI for £300, gave it a wash and sold it for £900..... added an extra £100 to that and bought this for a just over a grand.

Therefore only spending £400. Thats how i like to look at it anyway :)

So its a 535i V8 and feels like its barely a week old.

2 previous owners, 115k and loads of toys.

Such a nice car for the money and so relaxed..... 80 mph sits at just over 2k rpm.

Fuel wise i get low 20's in city rush hour and on a run 32-35 mpg so well happy

Last edited:
Good move!

My mate has just bought a mk3 astra for £30, all it needs is a started motor, once fitted its probably worth £700 easy!

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Mint cars,

I had the E46 328 CI coupe last year to use while i had my 106 gti, Loved every minute of it, So much vetter comfort and build than any other car i had.

BMW M3
Is that a retro car phone I see?

A lot of car for the money though

Haha, the very one.... passengers love it and proceed with a 80's businessman impression.

Oh, and its steptronic with sports mode so can still have fun when you want to.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Thats a lot of car for not a lot of money.

You can never go wrong with a V8 :approve:

BMW M3
Thanks for your thoughts guys.

Was going to sell it after xmas and move on to my next project, working my way to a Vantage but ive come to love it so much i might just keep it and save the hassle.

So solid, comfortable and goes like a missile while sounding awesome and does all i ask of it without costing that much so no need to get rid.

Great stuff, I like it. A lot there for the money !!
I also like the 944 I'm not usually a fan of them but it looks nice (black on black looks stealth) plus it looks in very nice condition.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
superb motoring for the money. like them alot.

lots of good deals on the petrol 5 series!!