ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.6 Clio RXE 5 Door Finished w/ pics

not what i would have done as i aint a bodykit man but it still looks good.

Well done mate, bet u enjoying all the attention

yea its mad, had ppl pull ova and start following me and stuff, lol, the white leds on the bottom look the part at nite, its cool, but i thoguht it quite adventures, cos as to this day i dnt think ive seen a 5 door made over

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

cheers i just spat about 250ml of water all over my soddin keyboard

bit of a diffrence

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Ok what i would change

Get rid of the lexus lights- replace with mk2 units
Get rid of the light covers- replace with curved bad-boy (not angled)
Get rid of the headlights- replace with double optic
Get rid of the rear door handles
think thats it

clio sport mk1 golf

looks like a normal clio?? whats so different about it? oh silly me i didnt realise you put before and after!!! whoops. lol @ myself!!!

yep its differerent and i admire somebody who has the balls to stand out. If it was pink thatd be a different matter.

its different for sure, and tom oi!! we have a hosepipe ban here dont waste water!!! he he.

respect for being different its not my cup of tea but Well done matey!!!

lol, thankx guys im well hapy wiv, it, as for the bonnet stuff, i duno, have u seen another clio wiv that bonnet, ive seen plenty of cars wiv bad boi bonnet, becoming the norm, the place said they wont be doing another bonnet like that 1, i thik the rest of the stuff is personal opinion, i didnt want them head lamps but its meantr to be soooo much hassle to change em, i put the covers on just so they are different :) i need to sort pics out, cos they gone well sh*t quality

Audi S3 225

Ya i think you should get the twin headlights they look soooo mich better.

Ive just recently bought the headlamps fro my car, i got them from andyspares.com for 45 quid each, they are brand new, and come with the indicator bulbs and side lights, but they dont have the low beam and full beam bulbs, which i bought from powerbulbs.com.

I havent got round to fitting them as my cars at spax getting its rsx coilover kit fitted, as soon as its back, its gonna be slammage and twin light conversion time, standard! :)))))

:)))))) its not quite done yet, need few finishing touches and a clio sport sticker ;) but damn, itshard to become a member if you duno how to use that pay pal lark

im carless again :( does anyone know bout the carzone rear bumper, apparently 2 of the exhausts mite be decroative

Quote: Originally posted by Rousey on 07 July 2003

hmm.........do u no anybody or where that does it and sells em??
I got mine from andyspares.com, cost me 105 for thepair including vat.I took mine to a local electrian to wire up it took him 1 hour and charged me £20, but its worth it cos they look a lot betta with them on :D