ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Cup has been STOLEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Sorry to hear about this Mark. Hope you get it back in one piece.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Were the keys in the back door of your conservatory? If so, thats a prime reason for the insurance NOT to pay out im sorry to say.

However im sure your very gutted indeed and i am sorry for the lost car.

PS - Just spoke to my dad, he said some insurance companies would NOT pay out as keys were in door, maybe take them out?

Just checked our insurance policy - leaving keys in means we have to pay the excess of £60 that's all.

Phew!

I could take them out...but I think the small hand-sized hole in the glass suggests they were in the lock at the time.

Last edited:
I was referring to the car keys, I think you were referring to the back door key itself, in which case im the thicko!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Every time I hear something like this my blood boils for ages! I can not believe the nerve of scum like them. There is no punishment that is suitable for tossers like this.

When it comes to protecting my Family and property I am like a women possesed. I would think nothing of slitting the b*****ds throats before calling the Police. My defence would be, it was a case of me or them and it wasn't going to be me!

I know this was done whilst you were out Mark, (thank God for that being as you have kids),but with something like this it would almost be worth doing time for murdering the filthy scum! :mad:

Lotus Elise 111R
^^^ Nah then they have won. You have no choice but to go about your daily life, as annoying as it is!! Oh and replace it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
^^^ Nah then they have won. You have no choice but to go about your daily life, as annoying as it is!! Oh and replace it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the day, I know what I should do, but instincts might well take over and then God help them. It's all very well and good to say they win if you do them over, but see if you could keep your hands of the f*****s if you caught them in the act. I bet you couldn't!

A dirty scumbag sent someone to try and steal my wheels two nights in a row, they were abit quick and got away, not with my wheels though. Unfortunately for them, I know who they are and who sent them, and so do the Police, and believe me it is just a matter of time. ;) I sooo wish I had caught them though, it would have been sooo much more satisfying.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon

At the end of the day, I know what I should do, but instincts might well take over and then God help them. It's all very well and good to say they win if you do them over, but see if you could keep your hands of the f**kers if you caught them in the act. I bet you couldn't!

A dirty scumbag sent someone to try and steal my wheels two nights in a row, they were abit quick and got away, not with my wheels though. Unfortunately for them, I know who they are and who sent them, and so do the Police, and believe me it is just a matter of time. ;) I sooo wish I had caught them though, it would have been sooo much more satisfying.

Rose West scary? Pah....shes a picnic compared to a riled Debz i'd say!

172, Tiguan
Mark i'm speechless. I know this car so well and its been treated properly all its life. I'm gutted. I've got my fingers crossed hoping for the best.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
At the end of the day, I know what I should do, but instincts might well take over and then God help them. It's all very well and good to say they win if you do them over, but see if you could keep your hands of the f**kers if you caught them in the act. I bet you couldn't!

Rose West scary? Pah....shes a picnic compared to a riled Debz i'd say!

Me?? Naa, I'm nice. Honest. ;) :quiet:

Ad

MK2 FRS
When my 182 was stolen my keys were in the kitchen (backdoor had been left unlocked!) and I didnt have any problem. Only reason they would not payout was if I had left the keys in the ignition!

Really hope it turns up Mark!

renault clio
bad luck matey my neighbors got burgled in the same way sum turd decided to nick the keys and steel their car seems like its sweeping the nation :(

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Well thats a kick in the teeth. Will Keep a look out on my runs between Hants and Berks

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Bloody hell mate! :(

Don't forget tho' it was in immaculate condition with only 4,000 miles on the clock! ;)

At least you and your family are still alright.

Hate these type of people. :mad:

340i
s**t dude...

A similar thing happened to a friend of mine a couple of years ago...

3:45am he got woke up to the sound of their kitchen door creaking open, old wooden door between dining room and kitchen.. he lay in bed listening and could hear foot steps, he said his whole body froze and he couldnt move!

a few seconds later he got a massive kick of adreneline, put a t-shirt on grabbed his samurai sword off this display rack on his wall..

he ran down stairs to find 1 bloke holding their DVD player and another bloke with a red light torch looking through their key rack.

Baring in mind his dad owned a Jag S-type, his mum a corsa SXI and he had a souped up CRX!

He didnt know what to so just shouted "what the f**k are you doing" and swang the sword in the air (sounds like something out of Kill Bill we joked when he told us LOL)

But he said he had never been so scared in his life, the blokes could of easily done anything to him, but luckily they dropped the DVD player and ran out of the back door.. the noise woke his parents up and they rang the police.

I acutally cant belive how someone would dare break into a house and steal? it really is beyond me..

Nothing ever happened and the bloke were never found, but a few other houses in the area had "attempted break ins"

The police said to my friends family "Its either somebody local, or travellers" hhmmm well that narrows it down? :rolleyes: :mad:

Hope this all gets sorted mate

Makes you wonder whether someone clocked Mark's car on youtube, pictures posted on forums, etc - found out where he lives, which isn't too hard by accounts (from number plates) and going there purposely to steal the Cup? Supposition though.... probably some low life scroats/crack heads.

Makes you wonder whether someone clocked Mark's car on youtube, pictures posted on forums, etc - found out where he lives, which isn't too hard by accounts (from number plates) and going there purposely to steal the Cup? Supposition though.... probably some low life scroats/crack heads.

Can't imagine so, and to be fair there are about 1200 Cups in better condition (visually, anyhow) and far more discreet than this one to pick on.

Can't believe they did this in daylight though, unbelievable the lengths 'people' will go to when stealing a car, especially as that's all they seemed to be interested in.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
So we're finally winding down, and I'm emptying my pockets onto the sideboard as I always do.

I've got 10p in small loose change, so as I always do I went to drop it into Megan's money box...

W***ers.

I wonder if they found a petrol station that would take £17.00 of 5p, 2p, and 1ps.

So we're finally winding down, and I'm emptying my pockets onto the sideboard as I always do.

I've got 10p in small loose change, so as I always do I went to drop it into Megan's money box...

W***ers.

I wonder if they found a petrol station that would take £17.00 of 5p, 2p, and 1ps.

You are f**king joking me? I really hope you never find out who for their sake.
Unfuckingbelievable, im more upset about that than the cup tbh.

W***ers.

That is f*cking low :dapprove: What a load of scumbags :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.