ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 5 turbo 1 rolled

172 Race Car
:eek:

s**t Alex! Ive not even looked yet..........

Edit: OMFG Mate, its fucked!

A sad, sad day. Glad your ok tho bud.

RIP the T1

clio v6
throttle stuck wide open at 90 mph....got a sore neck and back...if it had been rhd i would have been very seriously hurt, cos the roof caved in on the right hand side.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
christ glad your alright! such a shame though, i loved that car!

Nippy white cup
Gutted m8...I loved this car and the fact it was used as it was supposed to be. At least you are ok m8

Chris

clio v6
no cage and standard seat belts!! lol...tough little car saved my life!
cheers guy's...gonna give it a go at a rebuild. gonna take about a year i think.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
ouch gutted mate, looked a sweet car! at least theirs no injuries.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
that's a shame mate. glad you're ok though.

whilst you're rebuilding maybe you could enter the roller in the next one? (no thought not)

gutted...

Cupra
Horrible to see and lucky that you could walk away. It must have been hard to look at the car as you walked out!

Clio V6 Mk2 255
no cage and standard seat belts!! lol...tough little car saved my life!
cheers guy's...gonna give it a go at a rebuild. gonna take about a year i think.

Gutted for you !! But good on you for contemplating bringing it back to life, am sure we all look forward to seeing the car back to normal ...

Martin

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Gutted for you Alex, can't imagine how you're feeling about it. Glad you walked away from it OK.