ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My BG 182 treat to some carbon

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I have just picked my 182 up from having its major service today (il be doing a thread in the trader section about that) and i also had a carbon splitter fit which id bought a while back, wanted to wait the snow had gone first lol! My gf bought me a carbon fibre kit for my birthday so i had a go at making my own bullets, they arnt perfect but they look good and happy with how they turned out when it was my first atempt at doing it...heres a few pics ive just taken
Austin
44267b85.jpg

4a3763ae.jpg

696c1e44.jpg

ed523332.jpg

60ce364c.jpg

60f72905.jpg

Comments welcome as allways

Looks pretty stealth. How did you smooth the bullets? lots and lots of sanding?

Oh yeah, have fun with speedbumps and kerbs ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love the stance but the smooth badges don't work.

200 Gordini
Nice, I would of preferred the 2.0 on the badges but I doubt it would of been possible with the carbon kit. Have you thought about anthracite 2.0 16v stickers?

RB One Eight Two
The stance is spot on. And I really like the carbon splitter, the bullets...not for me.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Well lads im quite surprised ur not fans of the bullets, i like the 2.0 bullets but sometimes thay can look a bit tacky...as for the 2.0 sticker sugestion, no way that would look really tacky, i dont need to prove its a 2 litre lol

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Coilovers are GAZ and have siezed up so cant change the height, il need them off to have a propa go and thats just going to cost money...starting to think i may need to buy a new set for the money it would cost to get a garage to swap them to standard while i try and get them freed off :(

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Nice work mate I like the bullets, smart and subtle. Get the fog surrounds done next

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Apart from the silly tyres and weak offset, it's mint!

lol you have some seriouse beef with my tyre sizedont you!? ive actually just had 2 front 195 40's put on again today, only reason is that my coilovers have siezed up so going to need to deal with that situation then i will be changing to a bigger tyre size...had to get these on today as tracking has made sides smooth :( and didnt want to have diff size front and back

Cup Packed BG 182
Car looks awesome mate. Do you get no rubbing at all being that low? Can you still drive it fast through twisties, mine isnt as low as yours but i have already had problems, want it lower

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Car looks awesome mate. Do you get no rubbing at all being that low? Can you still drive it fast through twisties, mine isnt as low as yours but i have already had problems, want it lower

No rubbing at all mate, i do run 195 40 tyres though

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Its way to low and ive gone off the low look, it is going to be raised a little bit at the front but coilys have siezed so will need fixing first