ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My BMW E46 330 M-Sport Coupe

Audi S3 8P, 330ci
They are reps not OEM CSL's as these won't fit a non m e46. I'm not sure if you know but many different brands make CSL reps in staggered/square setups with different offsets. I wanted to find out where OP got his and whether he is running spacers with them.

You drive a TT, says it all really...

Audi S3 8P, 330ci
Yawn? ok...

Your car (TT 8N) is usually driven by chavs on a budget or hairdressers.

The 330ci is my daily, I'm not saying it's anything special. My other car is an Audi S3 8P Stage 1, I'm sure you'd love one of these instead of your turd of a TT.

Peugeot 308
http://www.bmautosport.co.uk

Got them from these guys as I heard good things about there reps. Many companies do them but the quality is often s**t.

Jesus what happened here?

Sorry I didn't reply, I totally forgot where they come from until now.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Yawn? ok...

The 330ci is my daily, I'm not saying it's anything special. My other car is an Audi S3 8P Stage 1, I'm sure you'd love one of these instead of your turd of a TT.

LOL you sir are a clownshoe.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yawn? ok...

New member, 5 posts in, and each one makes you out to be a compete moron. S3 and TT are practically the same car, no? Except ones slightly camper ;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lol! Funnily enough the wheels were bought from the same place I suggested.

I haven't seen many chavs in QS's to be fair. In fact I've not seen another on the road in 6 months.

Real Audi's are made in the GmbH factory..;)

Anyway, back to making your 330 Bradford spec...