ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio has been broken into fu**ing skum

mk1 RT
my white clio has had both locks poped as the pas door dont open from the outside

my amps are gone and so is my locking wheelnut and there mcguard nuts

if anyone gets offered 2 rockford amps in swindon there mine it waas the stuff i got from neil80

pissed off aint the word gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mini Cooper S sport
Bad luck fella :(

There seem to be a LOT of break-ins lately. I'm jealous of you people with garages..

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I had my make up take out of my car on the drive last week, luckily no damage as it was unlocked, but it was litterally parked up unlocked for 40 mins while i ate and went back out. On my drive as well :(

EP3 Civic Type R
Unlucky matey, feel so sorry for you.

I have a garage at my parents. Moved out for a while and only thing worrying me was having to park my valver on a road, although it was a quiet area and i convinced myself it would be fine...

It was broken into on my first night in the new place.

mk1 RT
i know it will be scrapped i have had enough i am going to stick to cycling as the bike sleeps in the same room as me

with all the s**t i have had with this car it might as well go

EP3 Civic Type R
Don't be too hasty, when it happen to me i was inconsolable...but don't let the feckers win. Rise above it.

Only thing i suggest you do is go out today and get some new locking wheel nuts and take the nut key out of the car...

Mini Cooper S sport
I know the feeling, I really do..

Edit: that reply was to Clio_rob, but Mish squeezed in between!

Last edited:
  mk1 RT
the car has been playing up lately as when i installed the amps i started to fry the electrics the car is not worth it i want my wheels an=d the rest can go

mk1 RT
the police are usless w*nkers as my neighbour saw the muppet drive off he descibed him and its the sod who i got the car off last year

story goes i used to work with him he got sacked for stealing from the company but before that he used my bankcard and details to get a contract on voda i found out so i had the contract cancelled and voda have been investigating fraud and i found out today after this happend. and there taking him to court for it.

he promised revenge when he got sacked on all the workers and the company, last month work was broken into all evidence led to him but nothing stuck now this.

the car is now on my gramps drive and its fcuked, steering lock smashed, passingers door lock poped and bent drivers, door lock poped, rear seats broken and u know the mcguard locker is gone. the car will be scrapped

anyone need any spares before it goes 91 1.4rt 3dr R.I.P J956 GHR

anyone know how to get the lockers off??

cheers pissed off rob

Cam

182 Cup
Sorry to hear the bad news, thats a bit of a bummer . If your tryin to get the mcgard nuts off i knew a mate who sheared half of his off and he said ATS managed to get them off iirc.

mk1 RT
i will get it into work then i will ask my m8s if they have any thing to get them off with as i work for kwik-fit. if need be i will buy the tool needed

DC2 Black Type Rx
Hello mate, i am so so sorry for you!!!! Is there nothing you can do??? So you know the person who did this????

I am so sorry buddy!!!!!

Neil

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
mat,e if you can get the bits i want off then il av em :) wonder how much to post tho........

mk1 RT
i know who did it but theres not enough evidence to prove it, he will be getting a beating very soon

i will get the bits off tomorrow for you matt

mk1 RT
it took me a bit longer to find this thead lol

good news though my neighbour found my locker when walking his dog and i have managed to bend the door back in place, i am tempted to delock it as it has been half done for me. a new lock set and it will be fine as the steering damage is mainly to the barrell

i may fix it and sell it on i dont realy know :banghead:

mc guard nutts are very strong i was using the socket thingies that screw over the nuts but they would not bite afrer an hour my neighbour phoned me telling me he had found a locker lucky it was mine

Last edited: