ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My E46 330i Sport Touring

BMW E46 330i Touring
Conscious that I've not put up any photos of my car, which is now for sale, so thought I'd better before it goes!

Gave it a bit of a scrub ready to sell - a quick decontamination followed by Blackhole and Tough Coat:

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg[/URL

11.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

I'll miss this one. :dapprove:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
That looks lovely, they do look great in black when clean, why u selling up?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cheers :) it's actually Orient Blue but is a nice dark shade when cleaned up and cloudy!

Selling as it's the wife's runaround but her job is changing next week so will be doing a few more miles every week... becomes a bit uneconomical to run and don't really want to let it get battered!

BMW E46 330i Touring
A tiny bit of bobbling on the driver's rear the size of a 5p piece but the best I've seen personally - they all bloody rust!

BMW E46 330i Touring
They're brilliant cars, so practical but great fun when you boot it. Takes a little while to get used to the auto box but once you learn how to control it with the throttle it's very responsive.

Shame it's just a bit too much to run unfortunately and, to be fair, the missus doesn't give it the love it deserves!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm prepping mine for sale, but keep having second thoughts. Such lovely cars these, and yours is a peach. The paintwork looks so nice, really like that colour!

BMW E46 330i Touring
I dunno, in the flesh it's actually nice. Doesn't go all cracked and shitty like black or red either, and definitely nicer than beige!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm prepping mine for sale, but keep having second thoughts. Such lovely cars these, and yours is a peach. The paintwork looks so nice, really like that colour!

Daniels old one? Don't you dare! I regret not buying it but now I've got the Saab estate there is no way I can justify it! If it had been up for sale 6 weeks ago I would've been on a flight down!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Daniels old one? Don't you dare! I regret not buying it but now I've got the Saab estate there is no way I can justify it! If it had been up for sale 6 weeks ago I would've been on a flight down!
Like I said, one day I'm ready to get rid, and the next I can't bear to part with it so who knows how long it's going to be before it makes it onto Pistonheads/Autotrader.

I wish I needed an estate
Don't believe it, Scott. I didn't need one and I bought Daniel's old one, and that sits alongside the Trophy, which I also don't need - I walk to work and my OH's car does the bulk of the family stuff.

Why do I own two cars? Because I can! You can too - buy it!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Don't believe it, Scott. I didn't need one and I bought Daniel's old one, and that sits alongside the Trophy, which I also don't need - I walk to work and my OH's car does the bulk of the family stuff.

Why do I own two cars? Because I can! You can too - buy it!

lol! Good sales pitch. Let's see what happens with the gfs job first

BMW E46 330i Touring
Damn straight! You don't 'need' an estate to own a Touring BMW, it just looks better. ;)

If it makes you feel better, drive around with some patio furniture in the back, or borrow someone's dog.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ads_172 be prepared for the Cliosport sales procedure...

Buy new car

Everyone says 'let me know when you get rid of it, I'd love to own that

Advertise car

Not one of the many 'interested' people buy it

Sell on autotrader.

Leon Cupra 300
I dunno, in the flesh it's actually nice. Doesn't go all cracked and s**tty like black or red either, and definitely nicer than beige!

Yeah.. It's more the grey plastics, bottom of dash and door cards etc.. If they were black with grey leather bits it'd be fine.

Altho, I do like the beige lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
If you're genuinely interested mate then search with the postcode EX5 5PT on AutoTrader. Had a few calls with people planning to view over the weekend but nothing solid yet.

BMW E46 330i Touring
f**king timewasters do my head in! Arrange a viewing only to call before coming to try and knock me down on price because some jobs 'might' need doing... it's a 10 year old car FFS.

Leon Cupra 300
f**king timewasters do my head in! Arrange a viewing only to call before coming to try and knock me down on price because some jobs 'might' need doing... it's a 10 year old car FFS.

Personally, I love autos and they suit the car great but at this age people are scared of them going wrong.. I think it's too expensive for that reason. That's speaking from experience selling my 330i Sport saloon auto, it went for absolute peanuts in the end, and it was tidy, and a nice spec!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah maybe, I priced it based on others available and it doesn't seem too far off the mark? It was more a case of the guy arranging a viewing, fully aware of the asking price, but it seems I wasn't prepared to drop the price by 10% without him even viewing it...

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Standard morons you have to deal with selling a car unfortunately.