ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first car - 1.2 8v black Mk2

1.2 Clio
I've had her since my 17th last April, done a fair amount of work on it. It was a sound little car when I brought it 06 plate, just under 44k on the clock.

The day I picked it up
4y3umaqu.jpg

I didn't know to much about clios when I brought it, but I soon realised it was down on power compared to my mates 16v engines. Oh well!

The mods started...

Carbon wrapped some interior parts, which recently got redone with better quality vinyl. And fitted a new iPod friendly head unit, sub and new speakers
etatygyz.jpg

I was going for the 182 look so an rs grille and 182 alloys in gloss black and a h 6000k HID kit
sesavama.jpg

It was then lowers on a set of eibach sportlines, changed the car so much, much more fun to drive!
zy3a9ujy.jpg

The most recent addition was wrapping the faded plastic parts.
ve2e3ese.jpg

There's a few other mods, but the next thing I wanna change is the interior!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Tom

Nice little tidy car, shame about the 8V but if it looks good, who cares!

I like the alloys a lot, have you any pics from the side to see how low it is? And how much is it dropped by?

Sport interior is a decent upgrade for a few pennies, and personally I'd be rid of the carbon bullet in favour of a sprayed one, look up sprayshack on here and look at some of their designs

Clio Mk1+Fiesta Mk6
i like what you've done so far. get some pics up of how low its sitting.i also agree with getting a sport interior.what about getting some bits flocked like the dash or the side pillars or a cheaper upgrade you could re-trim the headlining with suede or a material like that just a suggestion :)