ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Clio

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
come get them thennn! and they are metal my friend ;) the real deal!

soon to be 182 ;)
let me know what theyre like once u got them as i cought a set and mine were utter crap, and then i bought a set of 100 watt ones and thought oh yea they arent road legal for a reason, and they are prob not road legal cos they give off feck all light, hope yours are better tho :) and ive left the 16's on mine atm, may take off as tyres are gettin low lol

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Fitted the bulbs today(except the fogs... CBA unscrewing stuff today)
Look alright, more White... The sidelights are BLUE though Lel... Can see me getting stopped for them :( if I do I will order some LED ones ;)

Will put the pics up once I decide to go on my laptop ;)

soon to be 182 ;)
Fitted the bulbs today(except the fogs... CBA unscrewing stuff today)
Look alright, more White... The sidelights are BLUE though Lel... Can see me getting stopped for them :( if I do I will order some LED ones ;)

Will put the pics up once I decide to go on my laptop ;)

you were obv hoping for hid for a tenner like me lol, i found the 100 watt ones crap

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Stu wheeshtt! Al see how funds are when I get payed...
Or unless I sell loads of bonnet badges on eGay ;) already sold 2 and made £7.30 lol!

As for my new bulbs... They are more White than standard anyway... Bur are pretty blue ish! The sidelights are completely blue! Might order some LED ones instead... CBA getting hassle off the 5-0

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
I have ordered a set of White LED sidelights...

NOw I have got £23 in my paypal... Do I
A) order some wind deflectors
B) order a dose of stickers
C) save towards a set of FK lowering springs (£65)

Opinions please

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Got my wiring kit, headunit, sub and steering controls adaptor to fit tomorrow ;) this should be fun :D

Project eBay is commencing soon! (sell a much crap as I can to save for either springs or a full suspension kit) got until may when my insurance is up for renewal to save as wanna get it done when I renew)

soon to be 182 ;)
Got my wiring kit, headunit, sub and steering controls adaptor to fit tomorrow ;) this should be fun :D

Project eBay is commencing soon! (sell a much crap as I can to save for either springs or a full suspension kit) got until may when my insurance is up for renewal to save as wanna get it done when I renew)

did it all go in well? and pay ya membership you big gayyy ;)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
It was a pain in the arse! Still no perfect, remote cable needs hidden away again and I need to get the headunit sitting flush...

But on the good side it kicks like f**k!

Membership? Al pass the now... Though the plan is to go to a good few shows this year ;) FCS, ScotMod, the 2 at knockhill...

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
I'm going no where near the racers thanks!

But a fife meet is needed...

Car is sitting poorly at the moment, exhaust snapped on the way home so I will fit my new centre section on Thursday

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
I'm going no where near the racers thanks!

But a fife meet is needed...

Car is sitting poorly at the moment, exhaust snapped on the way home so I will fit my new centre section on Thursday

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
whiskey would you rather the prom? ;) LOL wee fife meet soon should be a plan tbh! could be at the odeon i suppose? pretty easy to get to from most places!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
The prom would be funny! Invade the place with modded clios lol!

Dunf is a good shout though.... Ps I'd wanna gut the car first so wait til march fir nicer weather lolz!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
wait till march to gut the car? lel do you not have balls? ive been out and washed mine and fitted some more shiney bits today!! puussehhhhhhh

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
pshh too cold for wax and stuff anyway just give it a wee once over and shel be braw ;) providing u gave it a pre winter wash / wax etc :p

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
i would wait till march too for the fife meet too, so mines is lowered bak down again lol
Whiskerz you dont seem to have a lot of luck when comes to exhausts, lol

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
I've noticed :( snapped the backbox mount fitting the centre section today aswell, centre still isn't perfectly sealed after the cat so gotta redo that at some point... Non genuine parts fail I think

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
clio exhausts are pischhh!! mine was never sealed for more than a day on my old clio then it would be blowing slightly! 2 holes in the boot floor and some wire helt the back box up tbh!

and itl be march by the time im unlazy enough to put coileys on! nah just kidding ill do it next week ;)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
clio exhausts are mega gay, mines is blown and makes a nice rattle when i pull away, tidy. i'm easy for the fife meet tbh!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
oh well i decided to finally join CS, so payed for that today... should get the pack soon hopefully!

means another sticker woop woop :p

so aye there goes my paypal savings lel... anyone want a cone filter or a mk1 saxo spoiler lol