ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Clio

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Doesn't fit under bonnet like that annoyingly...

Putting back to standard filter later on today....

AnyOne know where to get an updated filter for this engine?
I can't find one for this engine, only the mk1 1.4 8v

Or is it the same filter used?

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Standard filter back on...

And another pix for whorage ;)

67b49a6e.jpg

I will get better photos once it's been cleaned and a few more bits finished off :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
looks much better with strips. just needs spoiler done and emmm LOWERD ;)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
spoiler will be getting done soon ( got a spare lying about i could chuck on while i paint mine? ) a bonnet badge is getting cc'd treatment too ;)

might get a set of door handles and do them too

still need to fit my standard splitter LOL... and still saving away for a set of 60/40 FK springs ;)

soon to be 182 ;)
might be one less in the 1.4s crew, mines at the garage today with oil leak, petrol leak, knocking from the steering, exhaust rattling like f**k, so may be bye bye clio haha

yours is looking better with the colour coding, you need ph2 bump strips and a cup spoiler, oh and lower it :p

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
phase 2 bump strips are GAY!

cup spoiler costs too much.... and lowering is coming once my spares sell so i have £65 in my paypal to order the springs :p

soon to be 182 ;)
phase 2 bump strips are GAY!

cup spoiler costs too much.... and lowering is coming once my spares sell so i have £65 in my paypal to order the springs :p

i prefer ph2 strips nd ph2 rear bumper tbh looks more modern

and will look better lowered

what colour you doing the wheels?

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
tried something a bit different with the spoiler....

stuck some washers underneath it between the boot and spoiler so it sits at more of an angle... will get pics once im home from London and its light enough to take pics

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
now upto £47 saved on paypal so getting close to spring money now ;)

any recommendation on springs to buy? im kinda split between getting the FK ones 60/40 drop for £65 new and saving for a bit longer and buying a set of sportlines second hand

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
buy coilies second hand for £100 you know it makes sence!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
hmm new rokkors would cost me about £160 as CS memebers get 10% discount.... if ive got 58mm hubs im considering saving for a set of them new....

if its 52mm hubs second hand coileys if i can find some cheap if not its 60mm springs im after ;)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
got £55 saved via paypal now with another few provisional sales of £12 and £20 so if they go thru i shall have more than enough for the FK springs....
how much would uprated/shortened shocks for the front cost?

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Now have £70 in paypal...

Tonights new pictures ;)

45fe5a13.jpg

c7560554.jpg

51878708.jpg

8160dc03.jpg

Oh hey new additions

b09c4bb6.jpg

96261ea4.jpg

Both need lacquer re done ran out tonight :(
Also got cc'd fog surrounds and a boot surround that need lacquer then they will be on too ;)

Once I've measured my bolt spacing I will decide whether it's springs or Coileys

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
your better off getting coilovers bud.
where abouts did u take those pics?

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Depends on bolt spacing as only really looking to spend Upto £100

All pics are with my iPhone lol.... I don't have a camera

Once it's lowered will try get stu to take pics for me ;)

Pics are taken just along from rosyth dockyard ;)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
you totally should of danzoo..... stu thought he had a deloreon and wanted to drive along the rails LOL.... he has pics to prove it ;) lol

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Depends on bolt spacing as only really looking to spend Upto £100

All pics are with my iPhone lol.... I don't have a camera

Once it's lowered will try get stu to take pics for me ;)

Pics are taken just along from rosyth dockyard ;)

Thought it was rosyth dockyard, thought it was at one of the gates mainly because i work there, and the fact it says on the the sign port of rosyth

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Thought it was rosyth dockyard, thought it was at one of the gates mainly because i work there, and the fact it says on the the sign port of rosyth

Its in the dockyard by the looks of things, next to the bit where you often see trucks parked, and along from the warehouse where they were painting the scotrail trains for a while

aw and stu is a mad bast, i went up to kirkcaldy haha

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
they went for more pics at the bridge i think too but i went back to kdy to drop my mate off again as i had work at 9am on sat :(

so when ye lowering the tractor danzo? :p

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
danzoo shoulda came! got some cool pics at the bridge! and some on the tracks lel

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
not new pics but pics none the less..... these are ones Clio_stu took one night when we were out :rasp: ( he actually has a proper camera lolz )

IMGP0518.jpg

IMGP0519.jpg

IMGP0521.jpg

IMGP0523.jpg

IMGP0522.jpg

2002 1.2 Clio
:headno::headno::headno::headno: you slate my clio that iv had for a week and this is what you drive?