ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Clio

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Rain stopped so got a coat of lacquer on them :D

Give them another coat tonight after my tea too :)

Then just leave them til tomorrow when hopefully the lacquer will set and I can wax them and get them back on

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Wheels are finished and back on...

The paint is shite I even missed bits lol

But still glad it's done tbh...

Pics tomorrow as it's dark now

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
f580dd3a.jpg

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
I also painted the short aerial black when I did the wheels

Gave the car a clean today, power wash, hand wash... Was gonna be a tcut the tar spots but it pissed it down wi rain! :(

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
4d915d5b.jpg

30dc8378.jpg

Coileys are on, rear needs to come doon a bit and the bumper needs a adjusted bracket on osf

Getting hassle off the parents tho :( gutted like!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
has loads to come down yet boy ;) and tell the rents to f**k off lol my dad gave up after it was running porsche wheels and on its hoop!

chumpmobile
stu your car was sick!

if only you werent so f**king far away, i would have had that boot off you, presuming you still have it of ocurse haha

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
stu your car was sick!

if only you werent so f**king far away, i would have had that boot off you, presuming you still have it of ocurse haha

Cheers man, I miss that thing :( and yeah i do still have it lol!

Jap Box
Cheers man, I miss that thing :( and yeah i do still have it lol!

I might be in touch with you soon regarding the boot as my boot lock is now odd compared to my door locks :rasp: havent got the rear bench and bumper too have you by any chance?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I might be in touch with you soon regarding the boot as my boot lock is now odd compared to my door locks :rasp: havent got the rear bench and bumper too have you by any chance?

lol! smooth boot ftw ;) sold the bench a while ago and my dad threw the bumper out lol

Just get it off him at FCS ;)

doubt there will be room in the car for it tbh