ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Clio

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Tonight's updates

Splitter finally fitted

Colour coded Fog surrounds fitted

Yellow fogs fitted

Colour coded boot lock surround fitted

Pics tomorrow once it's light ;)

58mm hubs ftw! Saving for rokkors now

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
4db1b2bd.jpg

308b657e.jpg

e3d30dac.jpg

3b6b2d39.jpg

That's all for a while apart from getting the cc'd badge back on

Saving for rokkors ;)

Got bits and pieces to sell will get them advertised soon

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Arguably some of the worst mods you've made so far.

Sticker placement is awful, those DC ones are just too large for there IMO, and the yellow fogs really don't suit it.

Once you've lowered it and refurbed those wheels it'll look good, but those little bits you've just done will still be letting it down.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Meh I like the fogs,

Not sure on the DC stickers myself but hey ho there on and if it gets a reaction off folk in here it's good to me lol

As you said lowered and refurb are still to come so IMO will be sweet once I get them done

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Yeah tempted by set of pressed plates can get a set for £26 posted
100% legal too

I bought the blank off stu

It's just a normal plate that's been smoothed over

Jap Box
Not a fan of the yellow fogs or the new sticker additions at the back, DC ones arent that bad really.

Needs a refurb of the wheels though, what colour you thinking of doing them?

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Meh ones at the back are there Coz I got bored

I've actually got pioneer speakers before anyone says too

Thinking gloss black or anthracite with yellow rim tape ;)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Failed MOT the day :( ball joint, 2 split cv gaitors and a leaking exhaust.. Failed the lambda part too, so must be the sensor that's away as it's had a new cat put in in October

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
£30 in parts for the gaitors and ball joint...

I'm currently trying to fix the exhaust

Anyone wanna buy some valver centres or a mk1 stainless exhaust?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
ill give u a quid for the centeres and trying to sell my exhaust for me, cheers :)

Clio & Mini
Lose the fastcar and pioneer stickers ftw, they scream CHAV! Loving the fogs and wiper blank! Get some pressed plates and do yourself and your car a favour and paint your alloys :p haha

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Looking like I'm just go buy 40mm springs...

Insurance is up for renewal 11th may and with lowering declared it's £700 FC so not bad at all tbh

Once it's lowered will be respraying the vavlvers black, I've strarted buying the paint already lolz

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
been offered some KW coilovers for £130... they were fitted for 4 months before car was written off and then taken off... so covered probably around 4-6k... NO c spanners with them so unsure if the fronts are seized or not

then theres a set of BRAND NEW Rokkors are for sale on here for £140 plus postage

so which would you lot go for?

172cup
Ahh reet >.< :p

Was the car written off with them on? Because the could be slightly went or something thats why he's selling so cheap ;)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
the car got vandalised, smashed windscreen, dented bonnet, dented roof

its been sitting since 2nd january gathering dust by what he said so think he just wants rid of everything lol....

he said last night he wanted at least 150 for them then today text me saying i could have them for 130

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
I just messaged them, asked a couple weeks back what the price fir CS members was and got told £170
Messaged tonight asked to order a set they told me tge paypal and I ordered them :)

Tuningleader if your trying to find them ;)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I just messaged them, asked a couple weeks back what the price fir CS members was and got told £170
Messaged tonight asked to order a set they told me tge paypal and I ordered them :)

how much for a set for a mk3?

German V6

Cheers bro been looking for some cheap coilies to for the time being.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
I dunno danzooo matey, drop them a message and ask?

They mailed me back pretty damn quick tonight! And that was at about 9pm!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Well te valvers are off the car the now, started stripping the paint off them.

Coileys should be here on wed/thurs so most likely get them fitted this week if my mate has time

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
370e3955.jpg

Getting there :D
I love sunshine! Makes my paint dry sooooo quick ;)

2 more to paint then gonna lacquer them all at the same time