ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Clio

Grande 1.2
Hey mate, What colour code paint did you use to spray the trims?? :cool: and also where you get it from lol?

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Depends if your colour code is the same as his.
Looking gd whiskers btw

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Well mines is MV632

Bought a set of the gordini 182 stripe in black off a member on here fr £8 so hopefully they're here before FCS!

Weather is being evil and stopping me getting the car cleaned for it though :( but I did find £5.04 today as I started the inside lol! I then lost 50p down the sofa but still £4.54 up lol!

Grande 1.2
sweet, got mine sprayed like yours, same colour, next thing to do is spoiler and door handles. and then finally bumpers when ive got the time. Lookin good m8, gud job on the wheels too! and NOOOO to the stripes mate!! lol

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Bought a couple valver centres today off eBay so hopefully they will turn up before Friday so I can spray them before FCS...

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
The 3 centre caps I have now have there first coat of black....

Fingers crossed for the other 2 turning up before I leave for FCS on Friday morning

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
3ad71a63.jpg

6a470601.jpg

Basically ready for FCS now :) just gotta chuck my clothes and toiletries in the car tomorrow morning

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
did you get the other centre caps done then bud, am going down to fcs as well, so should see you n clio_stu as well, havent actually met the two of you consider you both live in fife lol

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Nah no sign of them :( gutted like!

Still I'm taking the 3 I have got and al stick them on at least

Me and stu are leaving in like an hour :p

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Returning the car to standard has started! :(

Standard wheels are back on (means valvers are for sale, will give someone a good deal of thy collect them ;) )

Coilovers have sold so standard suspension goes back on this week

Stereo, sub and 6x9s all due to be removed tomorrow...

So a basically standard 1.4S will be for sale

Also be selling me clear side repeaters ;)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Returning the car to standard has started! :(

Standard wheels are back on (means valvers are for sale, will give someone a good deal of thy collect them ;) )

Coilovers have sold so standard suspension goes back on this week

Stereo, sub and 6x9s all due to be removed tomorrow...

So a basically standard 1.4S will be for sale

Also be selling me clear side repeaters ;)