ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My French Clio 182 "White Pearl"....

Cro

Meg'd r27
Excellent stuff there mate! Nice work for trying something different with the bumper, white definitely pulls its off nicely :)

Clio RS
this is such a cool build

where did you get this from?
URL]

Clio 182 White CUP
Love the car. Its better than brand new. Top marks.

Yes, it's better than brand new....it's my new car :rasp:

seen the latest pics just now.. not a fan of copying details from other models (even renault ones) but.. that rear bumper really suits the car! dreaming of having the time and possibilities to rebuilt mine like that!
GREAT JOB!

Thank you, I realized a childhood dream ... ;)

I had this airbox mod about a year ago when I bought the ITG panel, can't say that it improved something as I didn't any RR tests. Wouldn't do any damage so why not? ;)

I am working on a new admission ... something powerful .... patience it is a concept!

Very very nice car you've got there now

10/10!

:eek:

stunning car mate

love the back bumper:cool:

I'm glad you like my rear bumper! :eek:

Excellent stuff there mate! Nice work for trying something different with the bumper, white definitely pulls its off nicely :)

I'm looking for something more racing, but unobtrusive while remaining within the spirit of the brand!

amazing, also liking the rear bumper, something different :)

;)

I love that rear bumper, top work mate :)

;) ;)

this is such a cool build

where did you get this from?
URL]

It is a foot rest of the Clio III RS.

Just read through all of this, fantastic project. Well done mate.

Thank you !!

Love the rear bumper.

;)

My favourite clio. Officially.

2 things: 1. how do you get your wheels to sit like that? Spacers? 2. No Xenons? :)

Too much honor!

I have front and rear struts.

For the moment no xenon ... but I expect this:

DSC00481border.jpg

DSC00482border.jpg

:approve:

J'adore cette!

Merci ;)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
The only thing I don't like is the gauges in the dash - the rest is fantastic.

Loving the air ducts ;)

182 track, Mk7 ST
As everyone else has said, this is an amazing project and the results of your time and effort are proven in the finished build :)

Absolutely love it!!!

GW200 FF
Like everyone else I love the black bumper - looks superb. Black wheels would look amazing too with the red calipers peeking out ;)

I will have to hold you responsible though if i start stripping down my clio and have a pile of bits on the floor :cool:
Great work and happy driving!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
nice build. enjoyable read. where did you get your kick pannel lights from??

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
its not just the main things that i love about this car its the little details you have done like the lights by the rear seats and on the bottom of the door arch

you said you had more plans for this? how can you improve perfection?

clio gt 2010
WOW! you must feel a great sense of achievement!! that is a proper project! WELL DONE!! absolutely brilliant! i'm speechless!

This is very nice, I like what you've done with the "diffuser look" on the rear bumper - the cup foglight ducts look excellent in black against the white body too!