ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My K4M shed

MG ZR 1.8
5c1a2433-9fbb-1a7d.jpg
5c1a2433-9fc4-8720.jpg

My rear is higher than my front.
But for example this ^^

Mine is just about practical, I can't go In some car parks as ramps are too steep. And I can't park on some curbs. I'm only 60mm

I can drive my car, Adam can't :p

But I can't really talk as I'm getting coilovers too. Haha

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Mine is just about practical, I can't go In some car parks as ramps are too steep. And I can't park on some curbs. I'm only 60mm

what kind of ridiculous car parks do you have down there? the only time ive not been able to get into car parks was when i first got the coilovers on, i wound them down too much (by accident) and scraped on the camber of the road lol!

still, after i got it sorted my car was lower than yours and i could still drive everywhere haha

the trick to getting on curbs is to get parallel and whack full lock on :p

MG ZR 1.8
what kind of ridiculous car parks do you have down there? the only time ive not been able to get into car parks was when i first got the coilovers on, i wound them down too much (by accident) and scraped on the camber of the road lol!

still, after i got it sorted my car was lower than yours and i could still drive everywhere haha

the trick to getting on curbs is to get parallel and whack full lock on :p

The car park I park in for work has a massive dip!
And one of the multi story car parks is silly steep. But apart from that it's fine.
An there's a curb at my house which my exhaust ect catches on. Te rests fine :p

But I'm not going as low as Adam! Haha.
Ps- I see you have sport bumpers, how hard to fit?? I have some on the way an have no idea how to do it

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I've ordered some Bilstein B4 shocks for the rears, a low entry trolly jack and some latex

(gloves)

Also my garage is being rebuilt, I'll post some pictures when its up :)

RS172 Flamer
Noo couldn't afford it, but I'll get one when I can, makes a massive difference.

Yeah I really wanted to get one but fixing the car was my first priority lol.

Were you going to get a 182 sports cat aswell or maybe a de-cat pipe?

Edition 30
Anymore progress mate?

Where did you get your spacers from, I need to acquire some for mine :)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Anymore progress mate?

Where did you get your spacers from, I need to acquire some for mine :)

Yup!

Photo15-06-2012125355PM.jpg

Photo15-06-2012125403PM.jpg

Photo15-06-2012125407PM.jpg

Homemade Renaultsport strut brace and K-tec boot mat!

I got my spacers off a company called 'Essex Stlying' lol, they were £120 and the rears don't fit properly!
I'm going to be getting some eibach ones soon.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Sorted out my spacers! For the rears you have to take the cap off the bearing, put the spacer on and then glue the cap to the spacer!
Works a treat now!

Also fitted the battery box behind the passenger, might move it though since there's not much room for a passenger anymore ;)

I stopped the strut brace from knocking, just put a piece of microfibre between the rubber mount and the brace.

Almost made my exhaust perfect, got a proper clamp on the cat join, just need a new rear clamp and jobs a gooden.

I really REALLY need to get my cams in soon! Got a nurburgring trip planned and I want to be the fastest thing on the track! :)