ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my liquid yellow 182 stolen last nite from my drive

mk4 golf gttdi180
f**king b*** ends id be so pissed get straight on to your insurance so you dont have to wait long the cops wont do sh**t apart from eat doghnuts and drink coffee so you gota sort it out your self but on your nxt car get a tracker put inside 1 of the seats

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
gutted for you...i thought gettin the car broken into was a b**ch but that just sounds heart breaking...id be lost if that happened to me.

hope osmething gets sorted soon for ya matey

RB 182
Regarding the GAP insurance, i work for Ford, and about a year ago there was a Police investigation at my dealer because one of the salesmen was seeling GAP to customers, then pocketing the cash himself.

Its cost the company £56k so far, with maybe 100's of people still thinking they have GAP when the dont.

Just thinking, same might have happened at your supplying dealer, and they'd obviously be reluctant to pay out £16k if they can get away with it!

It makes me soooo sick, I had my house broken a few weeks back, it;s a horrid feeling to have things taken like that, I bet hearing it go up the street must have made you feel ill..... Is this common among clio sport owners, bieng a newbie an all?

BMW 535D
sickening! good luck with everything mate, hope something good comes of this!

I always keep my keys in my room, and im a muscly fucker aswell so any1 wanting to break in to get them had better think twice lol

L

Lee_Cs_imusic

Can i just say i dont think anyone has yet, that you said ur house was for sale ever think it was your estate agents m8?

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
has the spotted section come up with anything yet?? im guessing the car will have defs been cloned if it is still in the country. I spotted a liquid yellow 182 is St. Andrews last night......does that belong to any1 on here? will post about it in spotted section....