ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My LunaRRR Grey Clio 200

Clio Turbo
Hi there

It's time for me to introduce my new Clio 200, that I've prepared for track days

- Lunar Grey

- "Inoxline Performance" Exhaust (Clio R3 style, one silencer !)
- Clio Cup air box

- Recaro Pole Position seats
- R26R harnesses

- H&R coilovers
- Quaife atb differential
- Clio Cup Roll Cage (only the back part)
- Clio Cup wheels
- "Goodridge" braided brake line kit

- Lightweight Radio (-1kg...!!!!)
- Odyssey PC680 lightweight battery
- Air conditioning out
- Clio Cup door liners
- Carbon bonnet
- "R26R like" stickers

With all those modifications, the Clio now weights 1120kg with the roll cage. I've some other things to do and I hope to win 20-30kg.

Here is some pics of my ride before starting working on it :

img_0084-2b622d0.jpg

p1010354-2b622e1.jpg

p1010361-2b622ed.jpg

And now, after one mounth of hard working, 7 days a week, and above all... Alone !!!!

img0045fx.jpg

img0021ph.jpg

img0049wm.jpg

img0050lj.jpg

img0052fo.jpg

img0053ic.jpg

img9975s.jpg

img9977jpg.jpg

img9976e.jpg

img9990e.jpg

photohar.jpg

:evil:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
WOW!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

You did all that in one month? Sir, I take my hat off to you!!! :star:

Simply stunning.

Renault, stop building f**king bent arsed special editions and build this instead.

Clio Turbo
Woooowww !

I didn't excepted that it will be loved like that !!! Amazing ! Thanks guys ! Coming from english, I take it as a great compliment, seeing your rides. So amazing too !

I'm going to post more pics of the transformation !

You've gone to a lot of effort there, that is brilliant :) Renault couldn't of done it any better themselves!

Thank you, it must be said that i've copied Renault :

img0586t.jpg

img0585gf.jpg

:p

Oh. My. God.

I think we have a contender for the greatest 200 in the world...

That is f**kin epic mate. The balls you must have to spray a brand new car lol

Thanks guy !

Yes, the first days of work were very hard lol but after few hours of work, I was no longer disturbed about what I was doing

img_0504-2b626fa.jpg

:clown:

Proper Full of Win, suits the 200 down to the ground!

only thing i don't like is the red blade would personally prefer it black but still amazing

Thanks ! Yes, lots of people love the red blade, and lots of them, don't like it ! But in real, that's great, I think... lol

A cup spolier would finish it off nicely IMO.

You said it !! That's one of my next modification ! But to install it, I've to change the tailgate ! So when I'll find tailgate and rear side windows in polycarbonate and fiber tailgate, I'll install it !

WOW!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

You did all that in one month? Sir, I take my hat off to you!!! :star:

Thanks a lot !

Yes, I did it in one month, but without day off, that was rude lol But the result is here !

I love that!!!

YOu got track days booked?

Thanks !

I'm going to ride at the Nurburgring first Week End of October. 10th of September i'll go to Magny-Cours if I can and on November, Dijon !!

Next year, I'll try to come on english race tracks ! Brands hatch or silverstone with Renault Sport !

How much does the car stand you at?

Sorry but i do not know that expression (stand you at) !! You want to know how much it cost to me ?

s**t the bed. You sprayed a brand new car?!! That takes some balls.

Car looks f**king epic though!!

Thanks ! I didn't have the choice lol, I wanted my car to be Lunar Grey :p I love that colour with red wheels :D

This!

What a car you have made.. put a R26 engine and gearbox in now!!!

Thanks ! Yes.... but no !! When i'll want more, I'll think about putting a Megane 250 engine & gearbox but if i've chosen a Clio, that's because I think this is the best car ever for track days !!! I don't like the Megane with its turbo engine, even tough the Megane 250 is funniest than the 230 !

Jesus that is unbelievable. Well done mate!!

More photos please!!!!

Thanks a lot !

I'm preparing some pictures of the transformation ;)