ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My LunaRRR Grey Clio 200

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Do you have any pics of the new brakes under the Ultraleggeras? The 330mm brakes may be our next upgrade for our 200.

Clio Turbo
Just come across this thread again in the search and wondered what's happened with it in the last two years?

I see you're local to me @iPod would love to see this!

Hi there !

I sold it in 2012...! I couldn't keep it as it cost me a lot of money and I needed something comfortable !!!! I haven't got any news of the car, all I know is that few month after I sold it the new owner got a new map done (315hp - 330lbs) and few weeks later he broke the engine ! Since that day, no news...

I just found theses videos on Youtube, make me sick to see what he's been doing with this car :

And yes, I moved in England nearly one year ago ! I got a Clio 3 turbo but not as nice as my old one ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there !

I sold it in 2012...! I couldn't keep it as it cost me a lot of money and I needed something comfortable !!!! I haven't got any news of the car, all I know is that few month after I sold it the new owner got a new map done (315hp - 330lbs) and few weeks later he broke the engine ! Since that day, no news...

I just found theses videos on Youtube, make me sick to see what he's been doing with this car :

And yes, I moved in England nearly one year ago ! I got a Clio 3 turbo but not as nice as my old one ! :D

Ah that's a shame! Thanks for the update.

When you say you have a Clio Turbo, is that a 200 turbo?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio Turbo
No this is a Red Clio 197 !

But I'm thinking about selling it for a new project, a Clio Raider with Megane 265 engine and gearbox. I got everything... apart from the car !!!!!!