ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Monaco nearly a year on..............

6/468 17poo
After owning it nearly a year and with the cost of cars dropping rapidly i may start a few 'nice' modifications, most people have told me dont waste your money but the thought of driving a lowered car again would be wicked, not the best photography skills but here we go.......

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Still miss the old mk1 tho..........

100_0153.jpg

The plan is to hopefully get coilovers in the near future and maybe join the turini crew, but not having ever drove a car on coilovers its a concern. Basically want the best ride possible non of this apex agony ive heard about!

Ryan

320d
Looks lovely that mate, i'm not a monaco man myself but i'm warming to it, didn't like flame red at 1st either.

6/468 17poo
its the ktec recessed exhaust, has exactly the right note in my opinion, not too loud not too quiet!!

Cheers folks for the comments!

6/468 17poo
Indeed ;)

Have you seen a black mk2ph2 non sport around with large puma stickers on it, probly on coilovers too?spotted that the other day didnt get a good look tho?

Evo 6, E92 320d
Indeed ;)

Have you seen a black mk2ph2 non sport around with large puma stickers on it, probly on coilovers too?spotted that the other day didnt get a good look tho?

No i've not, but i have seen a boom in craply modded ones about colchester.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Get it dropped and some anthracite wheels.

Maybe just do the ones you've got to save a bit of cash.

6/468 17poo
I was thinking h&r's but not really going to track it massively but want the handling to be the best it possibly can!

Dont see too many sports in col just the ones on the way to work?!