ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172 cup and motorbike!

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
hi guys, new to this site so thought id post up a few pics of my newly aquired 172 cup! gave it a good wash and polish in the sun 2day and then out for a bit of a blast round the local back lanes! anyone on here from around high wycombe/bucks area? also posted a pic of my other toy an aprilia rsv factory!
21032010471.jpg

21032010472.jpg

21032010473.jpg

21032010474.jpg

21032010475.jpg

21032010476.jpg

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
nice motor! Im in high wycombe, about time we got a few more members round this way ;)

Audi TT 3.2
Cup looks nice, a bit high though! I don't really know anything about bikes but that one looks cool!

cheers guys! where abouts in wycombe r u v6? i did think the car was a bit high myself davis, not sure why its sitting so high? its ever so slightly more on one side 2?? ne ideas?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
cheers guys! where abouts in wycombe r u v6? i did think the car was a bit high myself davis, not sure why its sitting so high? its ever so slightly more on one side 2?? ne ideas?

They do sit quite high as standard, though if its not level check for broken springs, very common

We're only down the road, there is a good crowd of guys around these parts :)

My business partner James loves his bikes too - bring it to a meet :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26

im in hazelmere mate, work up at booker air field :D

nice 1, just down the road from me booker airfield! the bike doesnt have a seat on at the mo lol, was gona try and get it re covered in suede! let me know when the meets r and will bring one of the 2 toys along. da last owner put the ferrari badges on it, thinks its just the italian connection, much quicker and louder than a ferrari tho! lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Both awesome, LOVE the bike, but that Cup looks so high as standard, so rare to see them like that :)

but please dont ever drive with your fog lights and sidelights on, or infact fog lights on unless its foggy or i may throw up. thank you please.

lol i only put them on 4 the pic (dont no why i bothered as it was bright!) i usually drive around with headlights on, jus a sorta safety thing, got used 2 doing it on the bike and even though your in a bright blue car people still have trouble seeing you! berks!