ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Blue Oval Project...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Somewhere! Has Eibachs and the rear axle off a street Ka, much wider at the rear. Drive of it is insane.

Lupo Gti? Not for the money I want to spend! Lupo tax!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Somewhere! Has Eibachs and the rear axle off a street Ka, much wider at the rear. Drive of it is insane.

Lupo Gti? Not for the money I want to spend! Lupo tax!

You say that, some going pretty cheap lately...but could be shitters for that reason. You wouldn't lose your money though ;-)

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Sold already?! What u thinking next? I like buying cheaper cars too. Always nice knowing you won't loose much money if any at all. Would love a brand new car, mind

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Bingo! I really could and would go and order/buy a Fiesta ST tomorrow. I think they are one of the best cars released in recent years.

Why would I want to add a bill of £200+ a month when i'm saving money.

First off i'd like another ST but my budget is saying it might be difficult. If i'm honest, I have looked at everything!

I do have an issue, I like to buy the flagship version of each model, VTS, ST, RS or close, S-line etc. I am a bargain hunter though.