ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Blue Oval Project...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looking super already mate!

Thanks mate, long way to go!

I want to fly up and do the countach with you. amazing cars!

Indeed it's a special looking bus. We were joking as the guy has an Espada, and a few Ferraris etc and he mentioned how him and Metcalfe email back and forth about advice.

Looks fantastic Gally, I cant wait to get mine now!

ST mate?

Now that's more like it! Looks great pal, bar the black rimzzzzz.

Part of me loves it, part of me feels chavtastic. Does sound really good through the rev range.

Looking good,

Got a review on the 3 fallout removers? Be good to hear your views I thought wax-tec was pretty poor in the waxybox this month.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Proper love that Galileo.
You'd be mad to change the colour of the wheels. It looks spot on and it will be so easy to sell with black wheels.

I loved my ST but sadly Leanne didn't like it! :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You mention her a lot when it comes to cars, maybe you should locate those over sprayed testicles? ;)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
You mention her a lot when it comes to cars, maybe you should locate those over sprayed testicles? ;)

Well she does drive it a lot more than I do. Plus back when I bought the ST, that was for her as I had an impreza.

Ps. I only get over spray on my legs/face and arms so shut up.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Well she does drive it a lot more than I do. Plus back when I bought the ST, that was for her as I had an impreza.

Ps. I only get over spray on my legs/face and arms so shut up.

You don't get overspray anywhere, but the colours never match?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good,

Got a review on the 3 fallout removers? Be good to hear your views I thought wax-tec was pretty poor in the waxybox this month.

Very surprised at that. Any reason why? Review will be up soon mate but R/h of tailgate/car was WT. L/h was IX.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks to all the people that pm'd me about a price for the car, I must be getting a reputation as i've just bought it! :eek:

I've had offers from the ST forum also which was strange. Not quite met the valuation yet, tbf even if I sold it i'd probably buy another, superb all round little car and so much kit!

I came in here and ended up looking at your old TT thread lol.

This is coming along nicely though. Bored of it yet?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I came in here and ended up looking at your old TT thread lol.

This is coming along nicely though. Bored of it yet?

Lols! No mate. It's awesome. Really really impressing me these things!

Everything is for sale at the right price. This is by the highest spec'd Frozen White one in the country.

Correction detail on monday.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Detailing/correction write up will be up soon guys. As will the for sale ad... :eek:

navusupe.jpg

tatarygy.jpg

ebetuqyv.jpg

eje6uqas.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Too many people making offers mate. I might even buy another!

See what's next for winter!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
No, mostly guys on the ST forum although I had 2 offers on here also as they know what i'm like. And about 50 PMs.

I was besieged with them at one point!

The ST forum love goid spec and it'll hold it's value being White with mega spec.

Better pictures will be in the write up.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols.. 2 seats... I do want one though. I really fancy a used new Fiesta ST. Not sure I fancy the cost though. I'd rather pump more money into our savings tbh.

I need man maths soon!

No, mostly guys on the ST forum although I had 2 offers on here also as they know what i'm like. And about 50 PMs.

I was besieged with them at one point!

The ST forum love goid spec and it'll hold it's value being White with mega spec.

Better pictures will be in the write up.
Ah right fair play, you know you're on to a good thing when you don't even need to advertise it!!