ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Cup Spoiler, with a hint of Friday the 13th

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Well here it is, went from this:).

DSC_0551.jpg

To this:(

IMAGE_045.jpg

Gutted isn't the word....
Cannot believe how bad the postal service can be. It really must have taken a good bit of effort to snap it clean like this. Now my self and Ash87 have to go through the hassle of making a claim.
Just what I need on top of the hassle I'm having with T-Mobile at the mo for claiming for my lost Desire:mad:.

It could've been me! I asked to buy this but Ash87 sed someone had just beat me to it . . . . . . I feel so lucky :eek: Someone is watching over me lol

Last edited:
  TTRS & V50
To be honest they aren't that strong. I could easily see them snapping in transit. I may have one for sale in Iceberg in a couple of weeks time if your interested.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Arghhhh, gutted for you both :(

Makes me glad I collected mine even though postage would of worked out a bit cheaper.

Did you add extra insurance to the parcel to cover the replacement cost?

Otherwise all you're going to get is a few stamps..

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Did you add extra insurance to the parcel to cover the replacement cost?

Otherwise all you're going to get is a few stamps..

This too.

I wont go into how i disagree with the postal 'insurance' system lol

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Can't believe thats its snaped in half...
Ubba strong... He must have put a heavy parcel ontop of it... t**t...

Black Gold Trophy
C-UNITS!
I once new a guy who was so f***ed off with royal mail damaging his packages that he wrapped up a lump of lard and posted it to himself, it totally ruined one of their machines as it inevitably melted! Excessive, but funny none the less!