ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Steed: Trophy #321

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols. f**k knows. I honestly don't care. I know I want another though. It'll be a but different this time. Bare with me.

Another FRP? You're making a massive mistake.

A) You'll always compare it to your last one and it'll never be the same
B) If you manage to get your old one back it won't be the same as when you had it so you'll be upset.

Calling him a gay would have sufficed, Rhys.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I know. Mental.

Ragging cars isn't high on my list of goals.

Becausenotracedriver.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure mate. Waiting to hear back about one Frp but no rush to be honest. Have plenty of cars to use if the Clio goes.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! No wonder people love them though. Great amount of pace in such a little car for minimal cost.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think he'll be selling that anytime soon mate. Also because it's in such good condition it'll be expensive for a Cat D.

Not that i'm against a Cat D, at the right price i'm not too fussed.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I canny believe you're going to buy an FRP. Are you batshit?

You spent so much time/money on yours, then basically said it was s**t for day to day, then you bought a TT that was great for day to day, but you didn't use it a lot (so clearly day to day doesn't matter for f**k). Then you bought a trophy, which has a whole host of characteristics that you love about cars (exclusivity, nice spec, nice drive) and you've got rid of that.

Now you're going to buy another of the car that was too impractical for where you live, that'll be worse than the last one you had, you'll spend an equally stupid or greater amount of money on it, then decide it's too harsh ride wise and get rid.

By that point you will have grown a fully fledged vagina and become besties with ClioToby.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I canny believe you're going to buy an FRP. Are you batshit?

You spent so much time/money on yours, then basically said it was s**t for day to day, then you bought a TT that was great for day to day, but you didn't use it a lot (so clearly day to day doesn't matter for f**k). Then you bought a trophy, which has a whole host of characteristics that you love about cars (exclusivity, nice spec, nice drive) and you've got rid of that.

Now you're going to buy another of the car that was too impractical for where you live, that'll be worse than the last one you had, you'll spend an equally stupid or greater amount of money on it, then decide it's too harsh ride wise and get rid.

By that point you will have grown a fully fledged vagina and become besties with ClioToby.

Flol! <3 I do agree though.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's slightly different this time round it won't be a perfect Frp i'll be buying. If it comes together how I want it to i'll have a perfect car.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Buy a Mk1 FRS you f**king raging homosexual. Infact buy any decent special ford apart from the pooma. You've already had one. It was great now move on.

CBR1K, F21 125D
I don't think he'll be selling that anytime soon mate. Also because it's in such good condition it'll be expensive for a Cat D.

Not that i'm against a Cat D, at the right price i'm not too fussed.

Agree 100%.

I wouldnt give a F and Jeff either, fab car that one.

If you can get one in near the same state and with a LSD etc, bingo.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The chat about my last Frp is a moot point. It was doing very very strong money at the time. It went for 6k with 102k on the clock.

I'm not spending 6k on another so it's not really comparable or I would just buy a Frs. Doing 1.5miles back and forth to work in a Frs isn't a good idea. I do bike it in the summer right enough depending.

No plans yet just a few enquiries see what's what.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
1.5 miles and I wouldn't bother with a car to go to work. Get an rs1600 and use it weekends and evenings. Walk or bike it the rest of the time. Job done.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It sounds awesome... I must resist buying it from you.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thats pretty damn cheap compared to how much yours sold for!

Started writing the ad for it yet or will you just use the last one? ;)

You think that's cheap! Only if you knew what I really paid. ;)