ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Steed: Trophy #321

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols! The car needs to be clean to take pictures ffs Polski!

Sorry people, had to rain check yesterday, Craig had something unforeseen come up. Thursday night detail now.Handles and roof rails fitted tonight.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Those handles will make a big difference to it. Good to see it yesterday and its massive tail pipes haha!! Cheers for getting the DA and Tardis!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols, keep an eye out for an engine cover for me mate. I know you'll have one lying around eventually. Djw boys also!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Robbo.

Seats wise, I used to be a repair technician, I could fit the seats with my eyes shut, aswell as the door handles. ;) I was just thinking "we" would swap the seats over there and then, you can keep the old bench or bin it. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully be able to change them when I pick them up, save any hassle.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols, just seemed easier than transporting them all the way back! You boys are handy with the olde tools!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! Looks like they're 10 a penny! ;) Yeah the Trophy doesn't cone with one. Lightweight innit...

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The engine covers are so heavy though!;) Do trophies have door sills as well? The silver RS ones?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Neither me or dave like the look of them that much. I'm sure one of his is in iceberg already but you'd have to ask. The other 2 are standard.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think they look bare without them. Personal preference I think.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Just seems to tidy things up a bit. Not the most glamorous engine bay. :)

Yeah they have the Silver kick plates.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The 182 cups don't have the silver sills do they? So they fit the silver sills and no engine cover, go figure. Lol

Not a 320d
As crap as the JC5 box is, I didnt think it was that slow and never felt like the synchros were half asleep. The TL4 is far worse and IMO a lot slower. Plus its made of cheese and you have to nurse the gearbox when changing gears so as not to damage anything.

Looks nice btw, always loved trophys.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Write up to come boys...

Teaser....

ejada7ez.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the comments chaps. Much appreciated. Not much of a write up but some more pics!