ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member + 1st mod on Cup

Woohoo,

Got membership pack through 2day ;)

Got my Cup in for blue/chrome tints today, so I thought Id give the guy my club stickers to him as well! Well, hes gotta earn is money! Anyway, the tints are the 1st mod to this Cup. Next up Im looking to upgrade alloys... nothin major prolly 17" but I want somethin other than the standard alloys. Looking @ Oz Titans mmMmMmm.

Quote: Originally posted by Jawnathan on 07 April 2004

Will you be selling your current cup alloys then when you get the new ones?
Yes, I will. to be honest though, I have quite a number of people who have shown intrest alreay. V likely i wont need to advertise them.

2nd mod now purchased. 17" Oz Titans. Will get fitted 2moro. Will hopefully also sort out some pixs of what she now looks like!

The fitting spacers arent the right size. Need to find Oz Titans 17" rear fitments for a Cup. Oh well, halfords said they could order them, but not 2day. And the guy in the garage might have a m8 who is selling his exact same alloys.