ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pictures (56k Go Make a Brew, 40+ pics!)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I was on my way home from the Merry Hill Centre (its a Shopping Mall in the West Midlands), when I went past some great locations for some pictures. Not bein biased but i dont think the pics of the car on my drive do ot justice, and the progress pics were on a mobile phone, so I went home washed the car and came back with my camera. Unfortuantely its about a 15 minute drive from where i live so by the time i got there it wasnt that clean, but heres some pics :) There are 3 locations, a disused smashed up factory/office block, a country park and a Church passage way. Shame im not that good at photography.

DSC01115.gif

DSC01113.gif

DSC01112.gif

DSC01111.gif

DSC01110.gif

DSC01109.gif

DSC01108.gif

DSC01107.gif

DSC01105.gif

DSC01102.gif

DSC01101.gif

DSC01100.gif

DSC01099.gif

DSC01098.gif

DSC01097.gif

DSC01096.gif

DSC01095.gif

DSC01094.gif

DSC01093.gif

DSC01149.gif

DSC01147.gif

DSC01146.gif

DSC01144.gif

DSC01143.gif

DSC01142.gif

DSC01140.gif

DSC01135.gif

DSC01134.gif

DSC01133.gif

DSC01132.gif

DSC01131.gif

DSC01128.gif

DSC01127.gif

DSC01124.gif

DSC01121.gif

DSC01118.gif

DSC01154.gif

DSC01152.gif

DSC01151.gif

DSC01150.gif

Comments.......

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
looking good, i would like to see the rear bit coloured black, the diffuser bit ifyou get what i mean!

whens the 2.0l lump going in?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
The diffuser is being cut out, and a real custom made carbon mould will be smoothed in, and left un painted :p

I want to do the interior before the engine,

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
lot of work gone into that but not really my thing. It'll costs u a lot of money if u even have a light smash

ex Clio 172 owner :(
How do you open the doors? Does the central locking pop it open?

Not my cup of tea, would look nicer in a better colour but top work all the same.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
not sure bout spoilers excuse the pun but i think they can "spoil" hot hatches.

Its got door poppers and a boot popper.

I appreciate all the comments, both negative and positive, suprised there havent bein any "thats s**t" comments yet :) CD mullins got quitea few, and mine is very similar.

anyway appreciate the feedback.

Beetle
your looks better though imo, although i reckon your front bumper is a tad pointy for the roundness of the rest of it.

Mk1 16v
Love the front of it! cant put my finger on it but it deffo needs summin extra on the rear, spoiler maybe? deffo black lights to match the front ones!

Top work though!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looking good as usual mate, will be nice when you do somthing with the lights and have an exhaust sorted.

would also have colour coded a dynamique spoiler for it instead of the standard 1 that according to my mate makes your car look like "a bauld mans head"

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i fcuking hate bodykits and all that jazz, but blow me down with a feather, i think that is ace! well done mate, very tastefully done! :)

BG 182 FF
as said before, cup or dynamique spoiler and phase 2 rear lights would look better. nice car though good job.

V6
looks mint mate just get sum mk2 ph2 rear lights on and maybe another spolier and ur be pimping lol

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
lol at "Bauld Mans Head"

Prob will get a spoiler.

Exahusts sorted, powerflow centre exit stealth zorst. I think the next big thing is going to be stealth exhausts, not big ass 6" inchers.

Plus, i dont look a c**k no more when im at 4,000 revs, popping and spitting people look round expecting a scooby, not a 1.2 clio doing 15 mph butnding like its doing about 90 lol. Big loud exhausts are for japanesse cars, my Clio is french unforuantely.

However, my next car will have a big, loud, shoutty, look at me, pop pop, bang bang exhaust on. And a dump valve ;)

Personally i like the lights but they wil lbe changed soonas i figure out the wiring diagrams :p And i hate phase 2 lights so wont be them :)

Tangoed Works
Looks hot, i would run the without a front number plate, just whack it in the front window. Never had any probs from the plod when I used to do this back in the day.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Crazy Clio said:
lPlus, i dont look a c**k no more when im at 4,000 revs, popping and spitting people look round expecting a scooby, not a 1.2 clio doing 15 mph

pmsl my standard one does that because its fucked and blowing!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
jayxx83 said:
Looks hot, i would run the without a front number plate, just whack it in the front window. Never had any probs from the plod when I used to do this back in the day.

i got pulled over for having it in the window and the copper was screwin, quoting all these sections n s**t. t**t. Maybe its cause I look about 11? lol

Racing Blue 182
i havent seen pics of this finished yet- i must have had my eyes closed

I actualy think that is very very nice for a modded clio

If it was mine i would get a bigger rear spoiler like a v6 one and ditch the lexus lights, maybe for some black lexus.

Think you have done a great job

car looks nice mate, saw you today at merry hill going towards quarry bank

nice pics, where was the 1st pic taken, might wander down and do my own lil shoot :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I've bein there 4 times today lol.

do you know where The lutley mill pub is? Well opposite that there is a road, go straight on, through the S bend, the warehouse is on the right, bit further along is the park bit.

Please not this clio, and i am not exagerating here, is probably only 20% done. Tail light transplant, Air bags, Wide arches, 19s or 20's, Carbon Rear diffuser, and thats just the outside.

There will be diff lights, and a spoiler, but when andwhat who knows, so Rather than not drive it I've put the standard spoiler on and lexus lights, which i think really suit the car tbh lol.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Boring Foto's!!!!! I like it....But take sum decent pics mate. lol or i'll take them for you.

Ali

Chocolate Bar™
considering its fully modded i think it looks good. should be minty when its finished :)

Chocolate Bar™
looks lovely mate, will look loads better with a spoiler and diff lights. I assume the interior bits and other bits wont be ready before fcs? shame really cos u would really deserve the best non sport clio award the amount of work thats gone into it.

oh and i know its not u're thing but the work done just screams euro, i think some split rims would look the nuts on that :approve: