ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS200 FF
Hi guys, not posted here before but have a Clio RS200 FF in White, 2013/62 car done 14,000 miles. When I bought the car it had Leather/Alcantara Recaros. Since April I have added KTR/ITG induction, Spoiler, H&R springs, Decat, Leather/Alcantara steering wheel, 18" OZ Ultraleggeras, Ceramic coat. Today the scorpion exhaust arrived and the brembos have been taken off as they are been done in Porsche Acid Green. Photos to follow but slightly excited to see what it looks like :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi guys, not posted here before but have a Clio RS200 FF in White, 2013/62 car done 14,000 miles. When I bought the car it had Leather/Alcantara Recaros. Since April I have added KTR/ITG induction, Spoiler, H&R springs, Decat, Leather/Alcantara steering wheel, 18" OZ Ultraleggeras, Ceramic coat. Today the scorpion exhaust arrived and the brembos have been taken off as they are been done in Porsche Acid Green. Photos to follow but slightly excited to see what it looks like :smile:

Welcome aboard buddy.

Get some pics up :up:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
IMG_3005.JPG