ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not another one (EK9 content)

I had a buyer lined up, again at less than I paid for mine and unfortunately (even more so for him than me) his employment situation changed for the worse so he had to back out. It's worth the asking price, it's just finding a buyer who wants one and isn't a dreamer, that's the hard part.

He wasn't, proper bloke just the victim of circumstance. I'm just dreading sticking it up on Pistonheads as it will attract all the muppets which I'd rather avoid if I can. Worst case I've had a bid from a trader but obviously I don't want it to go for the figure he's offered.

I got f**k all interest from Pistonheads, nor the forums. I got interest from eBay of all places, but that's where the timewasters came from too.

This. Autotrader is useless, piston heads is full of people wanting to part ex. I get alot of interest through ebay for my car but no one ever pulls through/shows up if they arranged a viewing. Pretty annoying.

Ebay works out the most expensive way to post it also, unless im doing it wrong.

So I had planned to rinse the car off today as it's gotten grubby yet again despite not being used and take some photos. I soon decided it was f**king freezing and I wasn't in the mood to spend an hour in the freezing cold and wind to take a few photos, I might reattempt at some point in the week but for now this is all I took lol

8127657394_3eda7cba91_b.png

8127659186_887db96c80_b.png

8127665552_881fb3341a_b.png

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I really want to own an ek9 at some point in my life, unfortunately the funds aren't there at the moment. Unless you'll swap for a crappy ST? :p

I really want to own an ek9 at some point in my life, unfortunately the funds aren't there at the moment. Unless you'll swap for a crappy ST? :p

Lol, the only reason the EK is going is the presence of a company car, I'm not looking to PX against anything no matter what it is.

It's not actually that big and engine, the pictures don't really show but there's a lot of space in the bay around the engine. Not saying it wouldn't be a squeeze but it's a compact engine.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think the type of car that it is will attract the right buyer and the right money.its a testiment to you and if you hang on someone always has the right money for one in this condition.

im also guessing the right advert on the right forum with a decent helping of honesty will help no end.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You won't find better. I know the lengths Si sent to find this one.

It's worth every single penny.

Completely agree. I know the previous owner well and it was ridiculously clean then; it has to be one of the best in UK.

SQ5
I've loved the EK9 since before I could drive. This one is is immaculate, trying to find one without faded or saggy bolsters is a feat on its own!

SQ5
Lol, my Clio total bill is about £6000 and currently sporting an engine that loves to chuck oil out if that floats your boat ;)

No ta, lol. The plan is car gone and off my dads driveway before he burns it to the ground in frustration and cash in the bank/off the mortgage.