ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park - loads of clios 29-03-11

a thirsty one
holla

swung by to have a mooch,

Ph1 stripped (very), spoke to you, nice chap.
RB white wheels, Christopher?
Black clio badged dci with btm sticker?
Black 182
White 172 cup (chris/nic)?
Blue 172 cup
Ex cupcar (bulldog sponsor)

can't remember if there were any others from top of my head

182 ff with cup pack's
I was there after dinner think i mite of seen u in traffic going the other way as i was going in

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I was there but in me Traffic van lol

U see that 197 red with the white stripe up the middle?? Also had a cage

182 ff with cup pack's
was a good selection of cars there and the weather was good too wish i had booked on it now!!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Got a vid of the White 172 if whoever wants me to put it up pm me and I will

It not great but quality but it sounds good :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
FFS - I passed there twice today going too and from Birchdown. Wish I'd known as I would have popped in!

Some bloke in a new Nissan GTR showed the Birchdown Nemo and about 8 other cars what modern Jap crap at full chat sounds like. Shot past all of us on that last straight road before the turn off down towards Oulton - literally sounding like the exhausts were ripping the air apart. Sounded truly awesome. He turned into Oulton actually - reg started MX60 if anyone knows him?

D.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I spotted a black GTR didn't see the reg it had an aftermarket exhaust it sounded awesome at low speeds lol

DCi 100
DCi next to Christoph's 182 was mine ;)

White cup with black bonnet is Chris (ChrisnNic or something)

Bulldog cup isn't on here as far as I know.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, the 182 with white Turinis was mine.

Spoke to a fella near my car whilst I was there, but forgot to ask his username. Anyone in here?

182 ff with cup pack's
i was parked behind you chris but dint see you. my dad was asking how many miles yours had done because it was so clean lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ahh right lol

Ur pics are good m8 :)

On the 2nd page theres a 172 with gold wheels that looks pretty cool

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
the black 182 was possibly mine, it was the only one i saw there.
we were only there for a shake down and test ready for the first round of Time Attack in 3 weeks and because we had never been to Oulton Park (missed that round last year)

1e09b778.jpg

f3c21e80.jpg

abe6feef.jpg

ab4e48af.jpg

DCi 100
Shame it took you all morning to get it off the trailer!

Monster that thing!

Your 182 looked in great nick except the wheels, especially the front near side, had alot of marks on.

Gay Clio 172 phs1
The Phs 1 stripped out thing is mine :D Nice to meet you john to john I spoke to a few fella clio owners yesterday :D

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Shame it took you all morning to get it off the trailer!

Monster that thing!

Your 182 looked in great nick except the wheels, especially the front near side, had alot of marks on.

it had been at Brunters the day before for its final full load mapping after it was fully Dyno'd 2 weeks previous.
it was at Brunters that it killed the clutch but it took forever to get the box back in, not the easiest task trying to line up 3 clutch plates without an alignment tool, lol.

it did well tho, few learning points and bits to crack on with before the first round of TA.
only ran yesterday at 1.6bar boost, but when at its full 2.2 it Dyno'd at 689bhp :cool:

as for the clio, it was like that when we got it, we have another set of wheels for it, just not had chance to get them swapped over.
and i blame the misses, its more her car :dapprove:

172 cup and others
The 172 cup was me! And my mate who own owns it with me!, fantastic day I spoke to the lad with the silver ph1 on bodies was very nice, my mate spoke to the fella with the ex cup car and gave him some pointers!

Anyone see my mates in the green corsa or the Audi s4?

182 ff with cup pack's
i saw the green corsa was going well noticed its was on R888. The Cossie was flying too sounded nice will a lick of flame out the back!!

172 cup and others
Yeah it had r888 on the front! I had them all round and need a new set now! They are a fantastic tyre though!

Nippy white cup
Yeah it was a great day although I desperatley need some decent tyres for the next one lol.

@tgaz16v Was it yourself who came over to look at the subframes on my cup? We were having to dash but otherwise I would have stayed for a bit of a chat lol

Cheers

Gay Clio 172 phs1
I remeber who Tgaz is now, nice chatting to you fella and your mates. :)

Chris, get your susp sorted you little pikey lol :p

172 cup and others
Yeah mate it was me looking at your subframes! Good to meet you lot, hopefully see you there again.