ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Out of the garage and ready for summer!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Love this car Brings back memories !! had same back in the day radiant red F489 SHU lol

Is The boot floor shot !!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I went to Scarborough in my Uncle's one! Fun trips as a child!

Buy an RS1600i.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
What would this sell for roughly? Reckon it's worth covering up and hiding for a few years to gain value?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love this car Brings back memories !! had same back in the day radiant red F489 SHU lol

Is The boot floor shot !!

Boot floor is like brand new and that's not an exaggeration! I'll grab some more pics when the suns out.

It's a tiny bit scabby round the back arches and it needs a new battery tray. Apart from that, and a fucked door from an attempted break in, it's as new. Underneath has never been welded and won't ever need it in my possession as it doesn't go out in the wet.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I don't get why it's been preserved like that... seeing it's an Orion. An Orion. I'd have thought that all of them would have been dust by now.

I'm guessing it's had very few owners from new and just been driven lightly and garaged?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Here's a gay beading shot after I hydr02'd it on Saturday. I love the stuff! Did the wife's passat and my Clio today too!

7aje3eru.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't get why it's been preserved like that... seeing it's an Orion. An Orion. I'd have thought that all of them would have been dust by now.

I'm guessing it's had very few owners from new and just been driven lightly and garaged?

I bought it off a middle aged bloke from Essex. It was his daily for 7 years or something daft.

I bought it for a bit of memory lane fun as I had a few when I was younger, and prior to that my dad had one. but the fact it came up so well after a good clean has meant i now want to keep it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

I've missed you.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I bought it off a middle aged bloke from Essex. It was his daily for 7 years or something daft.

I bought it for a bit of memory lane fun as I had a few when I was younger, and prior to that my dad had one. but the fact it came up so well after a good clean has meant i now want to keep it.

Ahh, sweet.

I bet it gets a fair bit of attention.

Very nice mate it's polished up well. I chose an XR3i in the same colour as a company car choice at the time instead of an Orion. Then again I've always had that boy racer image when I should have had a family car. Although the kids loved being dropped off at school in the XR3i as opposed to an Orion.