ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted Engine Bay... engine cover on Cup shocker!

white leon cupra R
i hated my cup engine bay with out the cover ....
its got the stickers 2.0 16v on now , waht paint did you use for the metal bits??
IMG_1852.jpg

E36 328
i dont know how anyone can say that car doesnt suit the yellow!
looks so fresh and clean with the yellow its like cold orange juice :D

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
mint. on my oil cover i have a silver cup badge the last owner put on. bearing in mind i have a ph1 172! is this standard on cups or not? sorry to thread hi jack. cars one of the best on here by the way!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Very nice apart from the yellow diamonds on the wheels. Do them graphite grey imo.:)

EP3 Civic Type R
Alex they've been grey for ages now :)

Brembo, sorry no love!

Dansta- can I ask why? Thanks though ;-)

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
i hated my cup engine bay with out the cover ....
its got the stickers 2.0 16v on now , waht paint did you use for the metal bits??
IMG_1852.jpg

Heat proof paint - Blackfriars BBQ/radiators etc Heat resistant paint in satin black.

Thats what i used anyways. . . :rasp:

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
looks well! I have my calipers done yellow too, and was unsure about doing the diamonds, but you have convinced me.

EP3 Civic Type R
Thanks folks- like u said my diamonds are all grey now as yellow was a bit too much for me, however if u like it, go for it mate!

Folks, Dansta is entitled to his opinion- although I'm still interesting to see what has given me the award for 'worst cup ever' :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Beechey- I used normal car paint- I find Halfords paint brilliant and of never peels or flakes :)

VaVa
I'm with Dansta. Although perhaps not the worst Cup ever, lol.

It's all a bit tacky looking to my eyes tbh. Cheesy if you will.

Not a fan.