ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 itb'd on std ECU, page 13 on

53 Clio's & counting
Re: The story of a high mileage 172

Update:

Had a box to come home to tonight :D

DSC01228.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

;)

53 Clio's & counting

Lol possibly ;)

Planning on having THE cheapest build.

(Or at least one of them)

lift number 1 @ btm

Aren't there supposed to be butterflys or something on those? :p

340i

LOL.. Full balls deep power bouncing off the limiter on start up?! ;)

lift number 1 @ btm

maybe you could fasten the ignition to the accelerator pedal, you won't be using it anymore?

340i

ahhh are these the ones from a Saxo / 106 set-up you had a while ago?!

53 Clio's & counting

Nope, sold them, these are..... how can i put it.. bigger than the 40mm that they were lol

53 Clio's & counting

Im hoping it's going to be one of the cheapest builds on here, still done correctly, and with decent bits (the bodies and manifold are Jenvey) just trying to get the best prices for things, working very well so far :)

53 Clio's & counting

Was hoping to get a fair bit done today, but it keeps bloody raining, and the rain happens to be blowing right into my flippin garage :nono:

So iv given up and as im getting a bit of fabrication work done Wednesday (Hopefully) then I cant see any reason why I cant have it all bolted up end of the next next/weekend :D

53 Clio's & counting

Iv got a mate who conveniently works as an engineer for Dysons, so has a workshop available to him, so Im lucky that he is doing a few bits for me - PM'd Sweetie x

53 Clio's & counting

Im doing something that has not been done before as far as im aware, few people have done things similar, but not with what im using so should be good :)

53 Clio's & counting

Just imagine, it would be like having a supercharger lol

Roll on this week there is a chance i might be able to fire it up this coming weekend... :eek:

Last edited:
  Qashcow

Russ, parts will be in the post tomorrow! as i dont know what its for, can i assume it is for this car? because if so, it doesnt make sence and i love it!!

53 Clio's & counting

Ha lol, cheers fella, no its not for this one, but im suure once im done with what im doing you will love it mate ;)

53 Clio's & counting

was going to say.... 4 of them would be epic lol

I think 4 63mm throttle bodies might be overkill for my engine lol

IV got a few ideas im going to try out, one is air filtration, hopefully that will work out well :)

clio mk2

wow, first time ive seen this thread, what a journey! love the pearl black, sadly mine shows up the tiniest of dents and scratches :dapprove:

lovely motor you have there, would love to see it wearing some french pressed metal plates, in keeping with its nationality an all that ;)

53 Clio's & counting

Ha lol, cheers matey, dont worry, mine is axactly the same, it has a few scratches and the bonnet is super stone chipped, but still gotta love it, everyone knows the black ones are faster ;)

53 Clio's & counting

Big update to come later, and a mods as far as im aware the first to be done with a 1*2.....