ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of my mates waxed coilover'd lupo gti

K20 EG Hatch
no mate, gonna just struggle for the next 8 months and keep the racing blue mate, although if i did have to sell that WOULD be my next car

ST
Ah ok....

Cant you commute to work mate?? It saves me a packet, keeps the mileage down too....my 182 is only a wkend toy!!

K20 EG Hatch
to be honest no i cant, well i could but it would cost about the same as it would if just drove so thats that idea out the window. But i may still be getting a pay rise very soon so we'll see :)

Did exactly the same thing with my girlfriends car this weekend and guess what same car. Bit of a girls car tho and the boot is a joke, but goes quite well.

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

Looks good, i like em but probably a bit girlie for a 6ft3 lump like myself, lol. Still wouldnt mind having a drive of one though.

V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very smart wee car, prefer the older ones before this 1^, and they only look good in black or silver.

Black 172 MK2
im surprised i like them :s i dont normaly like really small cars but i really like that. ok iv finished reading the title lol never mind

Last edited:
  182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Loony said:
Lol, i didnt say i wouldnt fit Dan just that a bloke my size would look a bit silly in one.
An old boss of mine's about your size mate and after a load of cars (saxo vts, ctr, vx220) in a year or so he ended up with a lupo gti and has kept it 3 years or so now...loves it lol

Gary G said:
An old boss of mine's about your size mate and after a load of cars (saxo vts, ctr, vx220) in a year or so he ended up with a lupo gti and has kept it 3 years or so now...loves it lol
lol, I fancy having a drive of one. One of the few hot hatches i've never driven.

CHRIS172CUP

ClioSport Club Member
  Weeman sucks ****
My sister has one, it's the nuts. Driving position and seats/build quality is awesome, makes you wonder what those guys were doing in the renault engineering dept?!?!

Very torque 1.6 engine too, and such a sweet gearbox. I'd have one, might do one day.

a burnt one
love them wee cars, theres a stunning blonde lass who lives locally has one, used to have a 106 gti then got this, jet black, low as hell with the deepest rims the car can take, looks really smooth and euro-like with the front end and rims.

also pretty quick

dunno which i like to admire more while at the lights, blondie or the car