ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my mates waxed coilover'd lupo gti

K20 EG Hatch
Give her a hand today washin and waxin it and thought you guys may appreciate some pics. They have grown on me loads, really like em!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/danpage/Random/28082006036.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/danpage/Random/28082006035.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/danpage/Random/28082006033.jpg

28082006033.gif

Attachments

• 28082006041.jpg
    28082006041.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 28082006040.jpg
    28082006040.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 282
  K20 EG Hatch
no mate, gonna just struggle for the next 8 months and keep the racing blue mate, although if i did have to sell that WOULD be my next car

ST
Ah ok....

Cant you commute to work mate?? It saves me a packet, keeps the mileage down too....my 182 is only a wkend toy!!

K20 EG Hatch
to be honest no i cant, well i could but it would cost about the same as it would if just drove so thats that idea out the window. But i may still be getting a pay rise very soon so we'll see :)

Did exactly the same thing with my girlfriends car this weekend and guess what same car. Bit of a girls car tho and the boot is a joke, but goes quite well.

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

Looks good, i like em but probably a bit girlie for a 6ft3 lump like myself, lol. Still wouldnt mind having a drive of one though.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very smart wee car, prefer the older ones before this 1^, and they only look good in black or silver.

Black 172 MK2
im surprised i like them :s i dont normaly like really small cars but i really like that. ok iv finished reading the title lol never mind

Last edited:
  182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Loony said:
Lol, i didnt say i wouldnt fit Dan just that a bloke my size would look a bit silly in one.

An old boss of mine's about your size mate and after a load of cars (saxo vts, ctr, vx220) in a year or so he ended up with a lupo gti and has kept it 3 years or so now...loves it lol

Gary G said:
An old boss of mine's about your size mate and after a load of cars (saxo vts, ctr, vx220) in a year or so he ended up with a lupo gti and has kept it 3 years or so now...loves it lol

lol, I fancy having a drive of one. One of the few hot hatches i've never driven.

Weeman sucks ****
My sister has one, it's the nuts. Driving position and seats/build quality is awesome, makes you wonder what those guys were doing in the renault engineering dept?!?!

Very torque 1.6 engine too, and such a sweet gearbox. I'd have one, might do one day.

a burnt one
love them wee cars, theres a stunning blonde lass who lives locally has one, used to have a 106 gti then got this, jet black, low as hell with the deepest rims the car can take, looks really smooth and euro-like with the front end and rims.

also pretty quick

dunno which i like to admire more while at the lights, blondie or the car