ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pictures of my finished project!

LY R26
Well it took me 3 months to get my once standard clio to the stage that it ended up. At this point I felt I had taken it as far as I could/wanted.

Anyway I have taken some bits off and the car is up for sale because I fancy something new and been offered quite a good offer IMO.

So I thought I'd post up a few pics of it in its prime, opinions are welcome as usual!

DSC03091.jpg

DSC03087.jpg

DSC03095.jpg

DSC03086.jpg

DSC03089.jpg

DSC03090.jpg

DSC03092.jpg

DSC03093.jpg

DSC03092.jpg

Spec at the time:

Rokkor Coilovers with Firas'/Brembo's/Foxy's old custom rear springs
25mm Spacers on the front
Ktec Camber Bolts
Renault 25 v6 wheels DIY refurbed in Vauxhall Flame Red with 195/45 tyres
Custom Piper Catback Exhaust
Renaultsport Front Grille
Renaultsport Leather and Alacantra interior
Clio_Stu's special smarties vinyl'd diamonds, clio badge, smoothed bullets and dash strips
Vauxhall Flame Red mirror covers
Team Heko Wind Deflectors
eBay Stubby Ariel

Guess this is the last update on this car anyway, thanks!

LY R26
thanks mate!

vtr mate, i know i will get slated for it but who cares haha! its an 03 plate, 14k miles with mots to prove, only has a backbox and induction kit other than that its standard, and its a friend of a friend whos selling so getting it for £1500, so if i sell it in a year i will get my money back/maybe make some money!

LY R26
yeah they are decent for the money anyway, and it will be more fun than the clio anyway, it will be getting taken in a different direction! think when i get it then it will be heading towards a fast road/track car, with the view of putting a vts/gti lump when money/insurance allows!

Clio sport 172
saxo's fun car mate had one for my second car! i went 4 months in mine with some big ass pedals what the dude before had put on, thought it was quick took them off as it restricted the accelerator going down fully and :| whole new car after that!!! go kart! lol

LY R26
Awesome! Wish mine would look anywhere near as good as this.

i like your car mate its looking better every time i see it! as soon as you pass it will all come together im sure.

i didnt do anything to my car while i was learning but when i passed it took three months of chopping and changing and it ended up like this!

no such luck in selling the damn thing ha:(

Yep looks very nice that does, wheels suit it just right. I'd agree that you've taken this as far it can go . . . . anymore would be overkill IMO. Enjoy the saxo bud :D

LY R26
glad to see someone has the same opinion as me, i dont want to ruin it by trying to go further, just wish someone would buy the thing!