ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PIMPED my home cinema system (pics)

1.2 Clio
and if were guna start the 'you shoulda done this instead' comments, i'll end it now;

homecinemaou1.jpg

and yes, there is a ps3 in that lot

How many times have i told you not to post up pictures of my house. God damb, there's enough chavs already! Ok i dream on........

its from this is spinal tap

Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...
Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?
Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.
Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?
Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?
Marty DiBergi: I don't know.
Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.
Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

alien green rs133
and if were guna start the 'you shoulda done this instead' comments, i'll end it now;

homecinemaou1.jpg

and yes, there is a ps3 in that lot

my dads mate actually has a 16' cinema screen in his front room, he does live in an old village school and the screens in the main hall

2012 WRX Waggon
nice work with the paint dude - saved yourself a few quid there!

just bought a new TV for the living room - looks good with HD feed.

Last edited: