ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Tool Perverts

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
It's got a couple of different accessories, I think you'd be able to blow out most dust but it's not as powerful as proper compressed air or a can of air.

20201227_111755.jpg
20201227_111743.jpg

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Might get some good deals on the old ones then as well or is the higher rpm worth it?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone after one of the Milwaukee ratchets, just hold fire as there's a new one due out next month or so.

Basically the same but 450rpm up from 250rpm.

No news on a high speed extended version yet.

Oh. Well that's good timing, in another window I have that page open! Happy to take a deal on an older one tbh

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Figured I’d pass this on been speaking to a tool supplier today and they’ve told me if your planning on ordering anything and there isn’t stock in the UK it’s a 4 week wait to get stuff in from the EU.
So if you need something desperate it’s worth bearing that in mind.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
It's got a hammer mode too which will drill brick relatively easy with the right drill bit.

Wouldn't recommend it for trying to go through a full cavity like 😂

EVO 4LEX

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R and a 172 Cup
She's done good, an impact and combi are far more useful than just an SDS. Especially only drilling brick, combi will fly through with a bosch multipurpose bit.
I completely agree with you.. I was just pointing out what I thought he meant by his post about brick..

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
IMG_20210202_104342.jpg

This stuff gets a abused and used in all weather's outside. Only fault as Mr Yorkshire Pudding has found out the chucks are shite!