ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prima Clio Corsa F2 Kit

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Do you know if this picture can be enlarged, as i cant see the detail on the rear wings etc....

Nobody has any other pics do they?

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Im keeping my car Silver - cant afford to get roof, bonnet - engine bay etc all resprayed, so im keeping it as it is - it should still look pretty sweet though.....

Does anyone know if i need wheel spacers or different wheels? Ive been told itll be alright, as the standard arches will still be there anyway, but what do you think?? Could i spacer the wheels out with the standard arches, im not sure how close they are...

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

NO where near or so im told, i cant really tell as ive not seen any detailed pics, it is a bit wider but not too much apparently

Wow!! Where did you get the price from??

Is that £1000 for the kit, fitting and painting - or just for fitting/painting? If so, how much is the kit by itself??

If the whole project costs under £2000 Ill VERY seriously consider it as Im about to run into some cash.

It would look really cool in black (my colour!).